Sex in the Parking Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex in the Parking Lot

It was a rainy night, if I can remember well. I was out prowling with nothing to do and wanted to have a good time. I entered the bar and ended up speaking to a friendly female bartender who made my drinks. The night was particularly slow so we chatted and she continued to make fresh drinks for me after I had downed the last one. We laughed and talked the whole night. When her shift had ended, I paid the check and she asked me for a ride to the bus stop. I realized she had no car. So I offered to drop her home. She told me no cause I was a stranger. As I was driving off, she told me that we could sit in the car in the parking lot for a while. It was only a few minutes after that we ended up stripping our clothes off like lightning. I banged her as she was screaming in another language. I didn't understand a word she said, but I know she was feeling me. Two of us climaxed at the same time. It was damn good. Of course, I kept going back to the bar on a regular basis and the night always ended the same until she asked me to drop her home one night and all hell broke loose. Better sex for sure!

Good think you went to that bar. You scored big, didn't you? LOL! I would have loved to be in your shoes bro! Sounds like she was ready to play just as you were. Keep banging them broads for real!

Comment

I would love to be a fly on the steering wheel, just to listen to the language..dwl! Just kidding, but if you feel a connection with someone, no use denying it. Just do what makes you feel better as long as the other person is with the program.

Comment

You probably did not know the night would have turned out like that. Way to go man! I wish I was in your shoes and it was so easy to pick up a girl. But the fact that you sat there most of the night with her and got to know some more about her says a lot about you. But I know you were probably eyeing her for some ass while talking to her. Tell the truth. Anyway, you got what you wanted.

Comment

You were lucky that the police didn't come to arrest you both for indecent exposure. What a risk to take? I wouldn't have sex in a parking lot. Sorry. Not me. I am too afraid of them cops shining a flashlight in your face and embarrassing you. I know a friend of mine that did that and he went to jail. He had to pick up his clothes and get out of the car naked. He never likes to talk about it. Don't do it man. Never again! Get a room!

Comment

It was an experience that I will never fofrget. That girl has always been on my mind. I am always wondering how I can find her again. She had the tightest pussy. She passed the test for me, but she did not stay being a bartender for long because she was going to school and bartending was just a gig. Wished I had taken her number, but it is what it is! 😁

Comment

Get a room. I agree. It is better to have sex privately behind walls than in an open parking lot in a car. I have done that shit before, but it was always uncomfortable.

Comment

When you are in the heat of the moment, you don't think about a room. You don't want to miss the chance to bang this broad. So cut out the shit. You all act like you never done some crazy shit like that before, even in your mama's bed when she went grocery shopping and you want to finish before she gets back. Chill out people!

Comment

Working...
                X