Coworker Fuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker Fuck

I worked at this restaurant where I hooked up with this 19 year old white girl. It turned out she had a little kid and also a boyfriend who she didn't live with. We use to smoke weed after work around the back of the restaurant. Afterwards, we would go in her car and I would bang her with absolutely no rubber..naked cock and all. She loved it and I blew a heavy load insider her too, every time. She was still so tight. The doctors must have stitched her up real good after she had her baby. I used to also finger her when we were working together in the storage room and find other places to fuck too. It ended when she left the job.

Looks like you had a good time with this maiden and she was a willing tramp too. I wonder if she wasn't happy with her boyfriend. That could be it or she was just young enough to think the world revolved around her by not using a condom. You are just as lucky to be fucking some girl without any rubbers. Don't ever do that again!

Comment

You did not do yourself any good to be having unprotected sex, but sounds like you banged her really good for her to come back for more. Next time, use a condom though!

Comment

You cannot have sex with a woman who has a man. It's like three people having sex together. Whatever she gets from him, you are going to get it. Leave that shit to someone else. Protect yourself all the time man. You don't want to say you are sorry.

Comment

When you are young, you tend to do shit like that. She was 19 and so she probably thought differently. It happened and there is nothing you can do about it. At least, you have the memories and you now know better since you got older never to fuck someone without protection. I understand that at that time, you were overwhelmed with passion and you let that rule the day. No problem, but now, it should be different.

Comment

Yeah, y'all right. I should have used a rubber, but that girl had me wanting her so bad. I didn't even remember about that. I just wanted to fuck the hell out of her and show her who is boss. We were both young though and so those days are over. I would do it differently for sure. 🤗

Comment

I get it. Sometimes passion can make you do things you regret afterwards. So don't be too hard on him because he was young and we did some dumb shit when we were young. Most of it we regretted. So don't act like you haven't been careless before. The good thing is that nothing bad happened and he lived to tell about it. Next time, I am sure it will be different.

Comment

You sound like a disgusting person. "The doctors must have stitched her up good" I don't know how this story has any merit on anything.. You didn't really state anything except how tight she was and how you blew your load in her. Loser

Comment

Interesting story bro...

Comment

So, is it too much if I asked her number? LOL

Comment

Woah. She loves fucking, huh

Comment

You should have tried to continue hooking up with her since it looks like the both of you are enjoying it

Comment

Working...
                        X