Moved Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moved Away

One time, I hooked up with a lady that lived next door. She was married with two kids. I would go over to her house when her husband was gone off to work and after she took the kids to school. She was a stay at home mom and had nothing much to do except housework. It looked like her husband wasn't fucking her enough either. She would eye me every time I went to my car or out in the yard until one day she approached me to ask some dumb question, but I knew that was my cue. I would call my boss and tell him I was sick, just to spend the entire day with her until the kids would have to be picked up from school. She had the sexiest body I had ever seen. Her husband was a rich CEO, but he was too busy making money. It was sad that they moved far away a couple of years ago cause I really miss her and our time together.

Very cool! Dude, you got the goods while the old man was out working? Good for you! I raise my hat to you. She was starving for sex and even the gardener or plumber would have been the best escape for her. Poor woman. Glad you did some neighborly duties though. Your move paid off and looks like you saved the day. She got lucky. I wonder who is humping her now that she moved away. Pretty foolish you didn't get a phone number.

Comment

Yeah, you got lucky man. There are so many people walking around sex starved because their partner is out earning money. I have learned that money can't buy happiness and that is why I am gonna enjoy my life, even if we have to bang a married woman next door. Way to go man!! 👊

Comment

Her husband may also have been having sex with someone else and not just working. Have you ever thought about that? Yeah! When she thinks he is working, he is fucking the secretary or someone else. So, don't feel back that you fucked his wife. He was neglecting her and she was starving.

Comment

I definitely would have fucked her too..just so she could feel better and so I could get my groove on too. You got your share of ass from a married woman, but it really doesn't matter if she was married or not because her husband left her out dry, right?

Comment

I would do it again, if I ever saw her. Yes, I wished I had taken her phone number so we could even stay in touch. That way, I could have planned to fly out to where she is so I can service her little pussy. That is where I messed up!

Comment

Working...
            X