Wildest girl I've been with!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildest girl I've been with!

Never in my life have I been with a girl as wild as this one. The just shocked me in the nicest ways imaginable! Firstly, she didnt' take more than four days to get to know me. Towards the weekend, she was certain that she wanted to meet up and hook up. She didn't want to go on a date or anything like that. Most girls prefer that, but this girls was special. She came straight to my place and we decided to have some wine. There was a bit of talking and then she asked if I'd like to start. I was so surprised. It wasn't like any other girl that I've met before. We then went to my room and she was amazng! I loved her body and how she took off her clothes. It was so sexy. She didn't shy away from anything I wanted to do as well and she wanted to go at a faster pace that most girls would only occasionally get to. We were getting a bit loud too and at some point, for a moment, I was worried whether the neighbors would hear us. It was pretty amazing sex and I was so satisfied at the end of the night. All I could think about after she left was whether I would get a chance to hook up with her again. Hopefully I will.

Sounds like you had an awesome time. I've met similar men who were pretty amazing in bed. You need to be smart when you want to hook up with someone again. You can't go back to them straight away. First you need to know whether they are okay with sleeping with the same person more than once. If that's the case, you can let a couple of weeks pass by and casually say hi to them when they're online. If this girl only does one night stands, you're going to have to live with that night and just get her out of your head. There are so many girls out there and I'm sure that you will get to hook up with many similar women down the road.

Comment

I did ask her about hooking up multiple times with the same person and she said that she'd be okay with that provided the sex was good. I think she enjoyed the time she spent with me, because we had sex twice. I'm sure she would have gone home after doing it once if I wasn't that good. So I just have to wait a week or so and get in touch with her.

Comment

Working...
      X