Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy wants to hook up with me again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy wants to hook up with me again!

A few days ago, I had a pleasant night with a man. We met at a restaurant, had a snack and went to his place and hooked up. The sex was nothing special, but I was satisfied. Then I went home. Today, he sent me a private messege asking if I wanted to hook up again. It hasn't happened to me before this soon. I mean every once in a while, you get a someone that you have hooked up with before wanting to do it again, but this was way too soon. Plus I'm focusing more on doing one night stands since I don't want anything serious right now and I just want to hook up with as many men as possible when I have the chance. So I really don't know how to reply to this guy. He's nice, so I don't want to be too frank about things.

That's way too soon. What is he thinking?!! I don't think you have any choice, but to tell him that you don't want to hook up with the same person. Especially this soon! Put it in a nice way and you will be done with the whole thing.

Comment

Yes, just be honest with him and nicely decline. Tell him that you will get in touch with him when the time is right or something like that. I've done that before and those men were cool with it. I hate to deal with such situations myself. It's just way too soon in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X