This girls was amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This girls was amazing!

Oh man I had the most amazing sex of my life a couple of days ago!!! This bird was so wild she blew my mind off! I never expected it from her which is the best part. I got to know her over a couple of weeks. She wasn't online a lot, but we were able to someone get to know each other n get all that stuff out of the way. When I asked her out, she said yes. We met n decided that we'd go to a small pub n have a couple of drinks. I like sports n she does too, so it was good to hang out with her at a sports pub. After having a few drinks, we decided to go back to my place. I asked if she wanted to have a beer n she was like okay n we were talking to each other n all of a sudden we started kissing n things escalated to the bed room n that's when I realized how wild she was. She didn't hold anything back in bed. Man it was like she attacked me! I was so into it n I think I did exactly the things she wanted me to do. It was easily one of the best nights of sex I've ever had. The best part was, I asked her if she wanted to stay the night n she said yes! We had sex a couple more times that night n once in the morning. Each time was as good as the first time. Has anyone had similar experiences with such amazing chicks? I would love to find out.

Well that's a bit of a stupid question if you ask me! It's not rocket science to be honest. Use the chat. Use the search and use private messages when needed. That's it!

Comment

Working...
    X