How can I help the girl out of abusive relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I help the girl out of abusive relationship

I like this girl who lives across the street but the problem is that she has a boyfriend. The boyfriend himself is an asshole. He abuses her and at times he beats her. I can hear her shouting and screaming day and night which really bothers me. I want to help her but I don’t want her to feel that I am interfering. I just cannot see her getting hurt like this. We are not exactly friends but exchange hello hi and smiles when we cross paths. I really want her to get out of this situation, what can I do?

Gosh! I find the physical abuse part real disturbing man. Call the cops or something, that way she wouldn’t even know you did and you’ll l be able to help her too. Maybe that could result in a breakthrough for u as well. Worth a try.

Comment

You can’t really do anything about it until the girl herself wants to get away from it which you don’t know yet. Try getting to know her during the time when her boyfriend is not at home and maybe have a little chat. Just somehow get to know whether she likes it with him and make sure that he’s not blackmailing him and she is just looking for an opportunity to talk to someone. That’s far-fetched but if you believe that its that way then why you should try that.

Comment

Maybe walk up to her house, ring the bell, as soon as her boyfriend comes out punch him in the face and put him down. Try being the superhero she needs, lol. Make sure he doesn’t have a gun.

Comment

That would be a real childish thing to do because who knows they might just be having very rough sex and you interrupt them in between. That would be the end of your story forever.

Comment

Damn!! It’s really sickening to know how people beat others. Why would he have a reason to hurt her? If you think the girl is innocent, you should talk to her and offer her your help. If she denies then you got your answer but look if she really wants help and that she’s scared to ask for it. If she somehow gives you the signal then please do everything in your power to stop this crazy behavior and ask her out by promising her that you will treat him like a real gentleman.

Comment

I think you need to step away more than anything else. It’s their life, she can call the cops if she wants to must she must have done something wrong too. I don’t see how a neighbor living across the street can come to the conclusion that she’s being beaten up and that she isn’t being treated well enough. She has a boyfriend, get a life man.

Comment

Working...
              X