driving under influence punishment-if i had my way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving under influence punishment-if i had my way

I am getting sick and tired of assholes (yes I said assholes) who drive under the influence of drugs and alcohol and kill people. If i had my choice in punishing them I would gather them all up and put them in the middle of death valley starting at 6am (during the summer) and tell them they are free to go. leave them no water, no food, no sunscreen and no hats, no phones, no maps, no compasses. Explain to them since they chose to kill someone without giving them a chance so it shall be with them. and then wish them good luck I would prefer to chain them to a stake but that would be cruel and unusual punishment. at least they have a chance to live and maybe never learn from their lesson.

here is why I wrote the above

http://ktla.com/2018/05/21/family-id...-in-south-l-a/

Comment

I know that what they've done is a real poor choice of judgement, but sending them in the middle of Death Valley is a cruel punishment. What will be your backup plan if they're able to survive and make it back to civilization?

Comment

• hardasnail
        hardasnail commented
        Editing a comment
        hope they never get caught again. almost hard to survive being in the Death valley desert during the summer. temps can reach over 110 degrees before noon. and can get higher then that later in the day.

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        is that so, maybe they can all die of dehydration

this is just so sad

Comment

Another death of a poor innocent child because of people who are reckless. The jail is where he belongs, I can't imagine how painful this is to the family.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
          H3r3foryou commented
          Editing a comment
          That is one of the terrible things that can happen to a parent. Having to bury their own child

• BlackmanAndRobbin
          BlackmanAndRobbin commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes this might be so hard for them.

No one is still visiting them. I think these people don't have parents at all, I hope they would stay there longer for what they did.

Comment

Your way only happens in movies, you need to chill a bit. I know these people should also die because they have taken a kid's life, but I guess this would also be a torture for them. Its like they would even choose death rather than feeling guilty everyday of their life.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
            SupaPussy789 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, that guilt would definitely bug them for the rest of their lives

• sexsexgirlnowme
            sexsexgirlnowme commented
            Editing a comment
            bug is an understatement, it would EAT them alive

this is another reason why i have very very low tolerance and respect for people who get drunk.

http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/natio...ad-after-crash

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
            FedoraTheExplora commented
            Editing a comment
            Was he even aware that his kids were with him when the accident happened?

• hardasnail
            hardasnail commented
            Editing a comment
            i am going on the assumption he was well aware even in his drunken state. I would love to shove the biggest bottle of beer up the ass of the asshole who let him drive from where he was drinking.
        Working...
        X