How to get a girl in my life again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a girl in my life again

I have recently gotten out of a divorce. I want to step back in the game but I am hesitating. I married my high school sweetheart and as I am in my early 30s you can imagine for how long the two of us have been together. I have no clue as to how to approach a girl and I also don’t know whether women prefer guys in their 30s or not. I just need some guidelines as to what I can say or what I can do to approach a girl. Maybe I need someone to be my guide on how to get a girl.

Really sorry to hear about your divorce and I hope you get over that. There’s nothing wrong with looking for a second woman so make sure you get all the help you need. Early thirties is nothing, its probably the age group when men look the sexiest. They aren’t half grown boys or 50 year oldies for that matter. So you see, that’s what I like best.

Comment

I was divorced for 8 years before I married my current wife at this age. Age is just a number you just need the right person who would give her heart and soul for you. My ex wife was a wonderful soul too but sometimes one cannot avoid the inevitable. My message to you is that you are still very young and handsome and you should look for someone equally charming. Good luck and loads of love.

Comment

Dude early thirtees is nothing! Don’t fret over that. The guidelines are simple, find a woman, talk about her interests, make her laugh and see if you guys are compatible. If you check all those boxes, approach her and dont be afraid to marry again. Marriage is beautiful, divorce isn’t. Life is beautiful, but death isnt but both cannot be avoided.

Comment

Sit back and relax bro!

Comment

High school lovers usually go a long way but I am sorry. Don’t worry about finding a woman, just be careful that you somehow find the right woman and whatever mistake you made (if you made any) in your previous relationship, you don’t go there again. Learning from mistakes is a vital part of success and you should revisit all those bitter memories for the better so that you have a brighter future tomorrow. This time you should take all the time to get to know the other person and avoid at such thing as a divorce in the future.

Comment

Single life is the life. Party as much as you want to. Drink, eat, sleep on the couch, throw your things around and have no one to tell you to pick them up but yourself is one of the best feelings ever. Why you want to blow that again man, it’s beautiful. I used to have a girlfriend who had a problem with everything but then I broke up and damn, I am so relaxed now

Comment

There are no real guidelines; the key is to wait for the right person. I am sorry that your marriage didn’t last but I there’s no reason for you to be bogged down. You will find someone and I wish that you go on and be happy for the rest of your life.

Comment

Y’all being sorry, first ask him does he even feel sorry for himself? He looks pretty fine to mee XD

Comment

Oh boy!!Marriage is a beautiful gift and you should embrace it, in fact all of us should. Do not shy away from it due to past experiences. Remember the present is more important.

Comment

Working...
                    X