My bae gives me less time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bae gives me less time

Fellas!! I met this girl a few weeks back. She seemed very intelligent and confident. Of course she is pretty but the only problem is that she gives me very less time. As in, I want to spend more time with her and I want to get to know her but she seemed to be occupied in god knows what chores. Is she cheating on me or is she genuinely busy? Either I am too paranoid or I am too stupid.

The question to this answer cannot be really answered by any of the people here because they do not know what she is up to. It’s only you who can ask her and expect her to reply in full truth. If you guys are dating then you should have such a level of trust that you can ask such things without reluctance for example you don’t know what chores is she busy with then simply put up the question. It’s better to clear it before suspecting anything else, she might actually be busy and it might be something for your relationship’s sake.

Comment

Spy on her, why not? It will be fun. Ask a friend to call her from an unknown number and see what the ass is upto. Sorry for the language lol

Comment

Spying is the least that you should do. You should be upfront with her and ask her why she is not giving you enough time if she has it. It depends on her job as well? Is she a thorough professional or student enrolled in a really tough course? Any of these could explain but yeah, agreed, its only er who can answer this. I can only advice you to go and ask her.

Comment

She’s probably sleeping with your best mate. That always happens, at least in the movies xD

Comment

Imagine you wake up one day and she asks to blindfold your eyes. Slowly she takes your hand and takes you downstairs, you don’t have a clue of what’s next you probably think that you’re dreaming but you’re not and when you go outside, it’s your birthday and she your dream car right in front of you. All that time she was busy earning that cash to get you the present and you thought she was sleeping around. Seems like the perfect fairytale, no?

Comment

Be a mature adult and ask her what’s wrong. All relationships start going wrong from here onwards. I broke up 2 years ago and it all started with him not giving me enough time. When I asked for it, he used to put it on work but he used to work an evening shift from 6 to 12, what was he doing all that in the morning? So as it turned out, slowly he became distant and one day he said he wasn’t interested anymore. It always starts with less talking, getting busier with work when there is no substantial work being done. I’m not saying that this would happen with you but just be careful. Good Luck!

Comment

A Pretty girl giving you less time and it only has been a matter of weeks? It all points towards one thing and I’m sure I don’t need to say it out loud but just to be sure, you gotta ask her to. Good luck and remmember, heartbreaks are temporary.

Comment

You’re not being paranoid neither are you being stupid. It’s natural in a relationship when you are su****ious of the other person and if your girl is upto something then you can try digging into what she is doing. The first thing is that if she is comfortable talking about her work or not that way you can judge if she is telling the truth or there are certain details that you believe are fabricated. So don’t worry there’s nothing wrong with you worrying about her whereabouts, it’s all good. Just ask her before it’s too late

Comment

Working...
                  X