Mini Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Me

Mini Me will not be taking over the world with Dr Evil any more. Here is why- https://www.turnto23.com/news/nation...49-tmz-reports

Yeah just heard about that, Rest In Peace Verne Troyer, thanks for the laughter!

Comment

Dammit! First Avicii then Verne, what is happening to the world

Comment

Mini me died, welp there goes more of my childhood memories

Comment

I would feel really bad if they plan to make another Austin Powers movie

Comment

• Snugglebear
            Snugglebear commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, he would be surely missed if ever there would be a new one

Have you read the statement of his friend? 'twas so touching

Comment

Was the best mini me ever/

Comment

• QueefPat
              QueefPat commented
              Editing a comment
              Was there another Mini Me in the Austin Powers movies? LOL

• TickleMyTesla
              TickleMyTesla commented
              Editing a comment
              There is. If you count the cameo of Danny Devito during the opening of the third Austin Powers movie

• GoobleHipur
              GoobleHipur commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I wouldn't say that if he was the only one for that role.

From what I have read, he also suffered from depression and was in intensive care before he passed away

Comment

• hardasnail
              hardasnail commented
              Editing a comment
              in his case i would agree with him. being how short he was I am sure he took a lot of ribbing and taunts. Not to mention any physical pain he may have felt in his joints and limbs. When it comes to mental conditions how do we ourselves diagnose it.

• Tommy9in
              Tommy9in commented
              Editing a comment
              You need to realize just just because you read some shit somewhere it's some fuk head probably righy hr just wanted to see his words in writing that stupid shit just reach things misunderstand some misconstrued and then probably spells about half the words wrong and right stupid shit is turning people like that in the world's too bad we can't penalize them for being stupid or maybe I castrate him so they don't reproduce is entirely too many fucking morons reproducing today

Originally posted by daddyslittleG1rl View Post
            From what I have read, he also suffered from depression and was in intensive care before he passed away
            Don't get me wrong, but why is it these days most celebrities would often say that they suffer a mental condition? It makes you think if they really suffer from it or just making it up in order to get some attention

Comment

• Freew0man82
              Freew0man82 commented
              Editing a comment
              They might, but I think some are faking it for attention and pity, just like some celebs who come out as bi or gay who are just queerbating

• daddyslittleG1rl
              daddyslittleG1rl commented
              Editing a comment
              i suppose, but the thing is we dont have proof they're faking either so our only choice is to take their word for it, as for the queerbaiters, tv shows are doing that a lot cause it sells, cant really blame them

• Freew0man82
              Freew0man82 commented
              Editing a comment
              but they're exploiting people and their life style

Originally posted by hardasnail View Post
            Mini Me will not be taking over the world with Dr Evil any more. Here is why- https://www.turnto23.com/news/nation...49-tmz-reports
            Awwww, all the laughing memories will be well kept. My heart is torn, RIP Verne Troyer.

Comment

another small actor has passed away and with him comes the end of a legacy. The last munchkin has followed Dorthy on the famous yellow brick road.

http://bakersfieldnow.com/news/enter...rry-maren-dies

Comment

At least we still have Ken Baker (R2-D2) and Warwick Davis (Willow and Professor Flitwick)

Comment

Working...
                X