Young children treated worse then animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young children treated worse then animals

Kids being left in a veh don't get me as pissed as some of the news stories I have read. Especially about one 2 or 3 yr who was chained to a door on a short lease and another child chained to a tree in the back yard at night. I pray that bitch who was arrested get what is coming to her and I hope her fellow inmates will show her the same treatment she showed those children

It's awful what happened to those kids, nobody should ever have to go through that. It's quite a heavy topic man

Comment

wow, this is depressing

Comment

Do you have a link that you can give us to read about this topic?

Comment

• hardasnail
          hardasnail commented
          Editing a comment
          no but will try to find it.

Read another story the other day about a 4 yr that was killed after been beaten regularly Beaten for no reason. I find most of the stories via links from other stories I read on yahoo (correction it is via other news stories I read via CNN).
        Last edited by hardasnail; 04-04-2018, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• demoomed
          demoomed commented
          Editing a comment
          can you post the link

• LiquidAss
          LiquidAss commented
          Editing a comment
          I try to avoid reading those kind of news. It only makes me feel sad and wonder why is there too much violence in this world

• W3tThet1p
          W3tThet1p commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe the person who beat up the 4 year old was high when he did that or might be mentally unstable?

here are another storys. https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...media-20180308 https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...CulOZ0LnJdgeL/ In my opinion these type of people should be beaten regularly while forced to look at a pic of the child they tortured and beat.
        Last edited by hardasnail; 04-04-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
          sexsexgirlnowme commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah. An eye for an eye

• kissmeback
          kissmeback commented
          Editing a comment
          They should feel the same pain the child felt

Thanks for sharing those stories. I really feel bad for the kids that were abused

Comment

Damn! Man, I'm angry with mothers doing that to their child too! I feel for the children. There should be a death sentence for mothers treating their child like garbage. smh. I'm so mad. Literally

Comment

• PieFun
            PieFun commented
            Editing a comment
            That's a little too much don't you think?

Shout out to all the mothers, about to be a mother and still planning to be a mother, one wish I have for ya'll ladies. Whether you liked it or not, expected or not, want it or not, ya'll should treat your children how children's should be treated. Children are a gift from God Almighty. We shouldn't be treating them like they're trash or whatever.

Comment

If you're not yet ready to be a parent then don't have sex without protection. or don't engage in sex at all.

Comment

I know that this would make me sound a little insensitive, but maybe we should just stick to something that is more lighthearted topic

Comment

• Softandwet
                Softandwet commented
                Editing a comment
                You can just ignore the post entirely if it makes you sick to your stomach

Why would someone do that to their own child?!! This makes my heart so broken.

Comment

Parents should be the one protecting their child from bad people not the other way around!!

Comment

This is why my faith in humanity will never ever be restored,

Comment

Why on earth will they do that?!

Comment

• Infomarry
                      Infomarry commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They are also insane. There are actually some people who feels happy doing this. daddyslittleG1rl

• daddyslittleG1rl
                      daddyslittleG1rl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah, sad fact is this is a reality

• Infomarry
                      Infomarry commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I hope people who do that will die tragically.
                  Working...
                  X