I will never fall in love again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will never fall in love again

It's been 3 years after I broke up with my long term boyfriend. I told myself not to fall in love again. I admit that sometimes, I am still longing for that care and love that I used to have. many have tried to get to know me, I even agreed to go on a date but I ended up pushing them away. I don't know if it's because of the trauma that I got from my previous relationship or it is just me who can't be so committed anymore.

Well, there's this phase in our life being single to long for affection, love and care. But sometimes, it's just all about affection. you don't need to be in a relationship to have that. Maybe you can still negotiate to guys what you really like. Again, you are responsible for your emotions and your mental health. hugs

Comment

You'll be fine fine soon sweetie!

Comment

• pamela76
        pamela76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much

Just give yourself enough time to reflect on your past. Soon, you're going to tell yourself that your ready.

Comment

• pamela76
        pamela76 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is 3 years not enough? The thing is that, I am being by this past relationship even in simple things that can make me remember it.

It's just a mind over matter. If you keep on locking yourself in the past. You'll never be happy again.

Comment

we sometimes need a break for ourselves.

Comment

Soon, you'll be fine and someone will love you unconditionally.

Comment

Working...
          X