Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Date horror stories

You can't win em all

The date was ending,I got in my car after saying goodbye, looked over and he had his weiner out and was stroking it.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. But he at least should've went home first and didn't let me see it.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was expecting that you would be turned on by that and the two of you would end up having sex

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG! He might not have a real lady in front of him for a long time.

Went on a date with a guy who looked like a homeless person, I shit you not. One of those urban outfitters kinda dudes. Ok so we were talking over dinner asking questions about each other and suddenly he starts sobbing, turns out he was gay.Get this, I am a woman, idk what tf was going through his head.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      poor guy, he was probably in denial and is trying to cope.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah i was very upset but I did feel bad for him too

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Atleast you consoled him too.

This is the kind of shit we gotta put up with in the name of love

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      makes me wanna stay single forever

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, this is why we need to be careful when going out with someone

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true, double of even be triple careful.

A friend of mine set me up with his friend at work and were supposed to meet at a coffee shop. When they arrived (the guy and my friend), the guy totally ignored me the entire time and only talked to me when we're introduced with each other and was about to leave the coffee shop

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      he shouldve told your friend so that nightmare would end immediately

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he likes your friend not you. Lol Sad as it is, but yeah

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      If he wants my friend, he shouldn't have pretended that he likes me. That's disrespectful. SMH

...So people actually go to dates with people they meet online

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Collect and Select. The bad thing about this is they don't pick you after giving them the time they don't deserve

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      People looks different online and in person. Very deceiving.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      but isn't it scary sometimes? maybe some of them are just looking for someone to abduct. Saw a video online just something like that

This reminds me of a guy who had sex with a christian girl. He almost got beat up. I'll look for it so y'all can read. I swear on my life this is the craziest shit i've ever read

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      I think i've read that, he hid in the bathroom and the girls little brother saw him too hahaha

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanna read the article

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      lol i think i've read that.

ok so I met a guy on myspace, 9/10 on his profile pics, but when it came for us to meet he was 6\10. Which i let slip because some people are really photogenic.That's not why it sucked. He was late for an hour and a half and was surprised when i seemed upset. classy isnt he? He just shrugged it off and said it was no big deal.
    We got dinner at a little chain restaurant, the food was passable, the conversation dull and horribly uninteresting. I contemplated drowning myself in my soup at least 5 times.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      why didnt you just walk away

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have just drowned your date in soup

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 I would just be wasting the soup on him. I would rather dunk his head on the toilet

Not my experience but something I read on a confession site.
    It goes " I had a friend who took this girl out to dinner for a first date. It was a disaster right from the start as this girl spent the entire date on her cell phone. Being the nice guy he is, he just decides whatever we'll get this date done with and never call her again. At one point he gets up to go to the bathroom and on his way back, notices her sweater had fallen off the back of her chair. He bends down (putting one hand on the table for support) to pick it up and feels a sharp pain run through his hand/arm. He looks up and she had stuck a fork into his hand and, while still on the cell phone, simply goes "oh its you" and continues her phone conversation. He found the waiter, paid for his half of the meal, and never looked back.
    "TLR Girl stuck a fork in my buddy's hand on a first date"

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so off.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      why did the system convert the tldr into an emoji?

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it recognized the colon ( : ) and letter D together as an emoji that's why it turned out that way

Had a date with someone who clearly used me in order to have a free meal

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      you remind me of the guy who's name was free food on his crush's contacts

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hhahaha! ooooh. dagift2womens whachu think? Hahhahaha

My so-called date keeps on blabbering about some guy who took her for granted. Get this, the date haven't even started. We were walking on the way to the cafe and I can't even count by now how many times she compared me to that guy.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that she wanted a person to vent out that's why she talked about him non-stop. You should have tried to change the topic during the date so that she would be reminded that she's in a date and not hanging out with her best friend or something

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Or she's practically on a date with you because she's looking for someone that could make the guy come back to her.

My first date horror story was when I was still in college. I was at a Sorority party. Ofcourse if there's a sorority party, all of the frat boys will come. So I met a guy-- TOTAL HOTTY! We agreed on going on a date the next day. I can't believe that a total hotty could ever notice me. Plot twist though, He's BISEXUAL! He admitted after the date that he's not into me, but into my brother. Total let down, guys

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah and it sounds like an episode of family guy

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed really? Would love to watch that Family Guy episode

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      still a better story than twilight

I was going on my first date with someone I had met online. We had been talking a bit for about two weeks before we met. We went to dinner on our date, he wasn't super talkative and it was mildly awkward. Then when he was dropping me off, I gave him a hug good night and he takes this opportunity to whisper in my ear, 'I love you.' I didn't know what to do, so I laughed awkwardly, assuming he was joking.

He wasn't.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! I wouldve laughed at his face if that was me

I was getting back into dating when I agreed to get coffee with this guy. He told me 15 minutes in that he'd broken up with his ex because she asked to sleep without his cats in bed. He said, 'I told her the cats were there first, so she

Comment

The guy who asked me out worked at a garage, but he didn't bother to shower before our date, so he showed up covered in grease. The whole night was awful, but I eventually gave up after he said, "you ever hang out in hospitals? I like to. Maybe just because I'm turned on by blood." I cannot make this shit up.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        I know right? I still shiver with the thought of it. smh

• SupaPussy789
        SupaPussy789 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you sure that he works at a garage and he's not a bum? Lol

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you thinking that I tend to ask random guys out for dinner or something? Lol SupaPussy789
    Working...
    X