Secret Gross Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Gross Things

Has any of you told a secret which is gross and funny or your partner told you about nasty stuff that you don't wanna hear? Anyway, I just want us all to have fun and I want to share that I told him that I do a ponytail on my pubes through the hole on my old knickers.

I sometimes take out my nutsack when I am riding the bus and I scratch it. It's my habit sometimes to scratch my balls out but I haven't told it to anyone yet haha.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      It is so embarrassing if someone will saw you.

Eating a piece of food that had fallen in my cleavage. It's not totally gross in my opinion.

Comment

An ex freaked out when he found out that I enjoy watching those pimple popping and ear wax removing videos.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, and that is my favorite part in the vedios. JenniferFray

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, a lot of times and also like watching that. hanesy

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here! and it's satisfying videos tho. hanesy

Actually dated a guy who would eat his boogers and loved to smell my armpit after I workout or jog.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he have a fetish of smelling an armpit? I bet he also has a habit of smelling his own armpits lol.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Was he still eating boogers when he was still dating you? Can't believe that is something that he wasn't able to outgrow.

How long were your pubes that you can actually ponytail them?

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      XYZKate Nope, I always shaved mine, It is part of hygiene.

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, I do believe that it's basic hygiene jackass no hate for people who are into this though

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      maybe culture thing. XYZKate I know a country where shaving it is not common. I wonder if their pussies ever get licked. LOL

I told him that I messed up someone's car because I had my period when we were having sex inside the car.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the owner of the car immediately found out that you left a stain on his car seat?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass we did, we were already so horny and nothing can stop us even period lol.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Did you guys do it not only once? you know having sex while you are on your period. sexsexgirlnowme

I once dated a guy who would often take a picture of his shit before flushing it down the toilet.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      That's gross and disgusting and I find it so weird that he takes a photo of his shit rather than his dick lol.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tell you the reason why he does it? Maybe he's a hypochondriac and he makes sure that his shit was still normal.

I told her that I made a woman lick my toes and what's in between my toes. She said it was nasty and if I ever ask her to do that she will punch me in the face.

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      AnniePath I just asked her that time to do it and she agreed, didn't expect that she will though. JennyREnz it is clean as I had a good bath before that.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      elatederic Is that called foot fetish?

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds really weird to me. I will walk out if one of my hook ups will ask me that. elatederic

My partner always says nice things to me after sex but one guy told me that he has a fetish of wanting to be peed in the face.

Comment

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ask you out if you can pee on his face? He might be thinking of golden showers.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      What was your reaction when he told you he enjoys getting peed on?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry He didn't ask me, he just kinda shared about that fetish of him but I have a good feeling that he was expecting me to allow him do that

Had a friend before who had terrible hygiene. According to her she takes a bath once a week and washes her hair twice a month.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder why she like that,lol NinaMcAdams

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure no girl would like that kind of guy. DanniMoon

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I already told her that, because I know that it's better to be frack than saying fake to her. SandyDempsey

He would often fart under the sheets and try to smell it himself. He sometimes end up gagging at the smell of his own fart lol.

Comment

I had an ex who would often fart on my face whenever she sees me asleep or doing nothing.

Comment

• jackass
        jackass commented
        Editing a comment
        that's disrespect already.. not really gross but over the line. glad you did mention it's an ex. you are doomed if you kept that bull of a person

• XYZKate
        XYZKate commented
        Editing a comment
        Your Ex is plain stupid and maybe there is some mental issues?
    Working...
    X