Not For Their Looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not For Their Looks

I know that most of the time we prefer that the person that we're dating was a solid 9 or 10 when it comes to looks. So I'm wondering if any of you been with someone who's a bit average looking? If that's a yes, what did you see in them that made you fall for them?

I think it was his sense of humor and witty answers that made me think he is good enough for me.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, a lot of girls will fall for those boys who have a sense of humor. independentG

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowReportsDari have you ever dated a guy before who is like that?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro Yeah, and I did not get bored if we were dating.

It was his attitude and his witty charms. I don't care about the looks since looks can be deceiving and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Yes, I've been with guys who are average looking. Was lucky that one of them really had a huge dick and made sure that I cum during sex.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      How big of a dick are we talking about here? Is it a ruler sized one?

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times in a week you guys had sex?

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl of course! I like boys that have a huge dick.

I've been with guys who are around a 7 or 8 and it is because they're fun to be with and knows how to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day.

Comment

He was a know-it-all but wasn't bragging about it. I learned tons of things because of it.

Comment

• PieFun
        PieFun commented
        Editing a comment
        What were some of the things that you've learned from him?

He reignited my love of watching rock shows and movies. We would often watch concerts or movies every other week.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
        SandyDempsey commented
        Editing a comment
        And did you continue watching rock shows after the two of you broke up?

Overall he possesses all the qualities that I am looking for like being down to earth, caring, modest and he is an environmentalist and an animal lover.

Comment

• Tastype
        Tastype commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that he's a vegan also since he is an animal lover.

I can even rate him at 3 lol. But for me, he is husband material and he knows how to cook and do household chores. A lot of guys I met before are lazy and stupid unlike him, he is different cos he's smart and caring.

Comment

• HearAlive
        HearAlive commented
        Editing a comment
        Was those the only reasons why you dated him? Just because he knows how to cook and do household chores?

For me, I rate guys based on their performance and I don't care about the looks but what matter to me is the size of his love and the size of his dick lol.

Comment

• Infomarry
        Infomarry commented
        Editing a comment
        So you automatically dump the guy if he is terrible when it comes to sex?

• AliveAngels
        AliveAngels commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you going to sleep with him on the first date in order to find out if he's great in bed or not?

He can be attractive in his own way with his funny jokes and actions. Never a dull moment in my life when I'm with him.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
        crystalinejoy commented
        Editing a comment
        It's really great if guys can make you happy in their own way and there's nothing more to ask since they have it all.

I actually prefer men who are not that good looking so that people will think that my guy is lucky to have me as a girlfriend. Also I want guys who are into the same things as me.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that your way of helping them boosting their ego? And do you really think that you were worth it being their girlfriend?

• Teanett
        Teanett commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly, I am attracted to those guys who have average looks. because most of them are ideal husbands. they're personalities are great. crzyyouandme

• Teanett
        Teanett commented
        Editing a comment
        stubbornass It's up to them if they boost their ego. and I am not the perfect girlfriend to be worth it. but I can do anything he wants me to do.

Sure I'll date him maybe I can find something attractive to him other than his physical appearance and I admire talents more. I'm hoping that he is a musician or an athlete.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
        AngelsMountain commented
        Editing a comment
        I like guys with talents too and they amuse me rather than looks. I think I'll settle down with guys who are talented and smart.

If she has rocking big boobs and a huge ass then I might not go for their looks. I'm not a sexist but it's what I prefer if she is not good looking.

Comment

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        So you don't care with her personality and looks as long as she has a hot body?

• NinaMcAdams
        NinaMcAdams commented
        Editing a comment
        What would be your minimum cupsize does she need to have? Does she need to have D cups or bigger?

I am currently dating this girl, she's not hot nor gorgeous, I don't know I just fall for her because she has a sense of humor. btw, she’s cute.

Comment

Working...
      X