Mean Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean Things

What were some of the meanest things that an ex has told you during your break up? Mine was being told that I was a demanding partner.

I once told an ex that he was an awful partner when it comes to sex since he can't even last for five minutes.

Comment

He told me that my perfume sucks and he can't withstand my smell. I counter it and told him that he smells like shit for choosing a cheap deodorant.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really, he smells bad if he doesn't take a bath. lol AirAngelsAmaze

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Then you should have told him that he needs to have proper hygiene like taking a bath. Blockro

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro I wonder what he think why you said that to him,lol

He told me that I was a bitch and a cocksucker. I throw all the stuff that he had given me and even block his number.

Comment

Been told that he was thinking of her ex every time that we had sex.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      what the hell?! How could he say that? that is the meanest thing I ever heard. InsightChic

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      @AirAngelsAmazeYeah, he hurt my feelings and ego that time.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay, btw, Do you have any news on him? InsightChic

I guess it was being told that if he can turn back the time, he would make sure that my cousin didn't introduce us to each other.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      How toxic was your relationship that he thinks that it will be much better if the two of you have never met.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      The ex of my friend broke up with her and he said to her what your ex told you. He even told her that he regretted meeting her. Alivens

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Infomarry Yeah, I even regret why I chose him. I should listen to my friends before that it's better that we just stay as friends and not as a couple.

Being yelled at me that he should have cheated on me when he had the chance.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ever catch you cheating that's why he said that? What do you think is the reason he told you that?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Good thing that you dump him, it's clear that he was planning to cheat on you.

My ex told me that my mother must be disappointed in me. I slap him in the face and that's the last time I saw him.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I wonder why he said that. btw, how many months you guys had been in relationship?

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Because he thinks that I’m slut because I am currently seeing my cousin and most of them are boys.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am not mistaken we've been in a couple for almost 10 months. JoeyBaby

Actually, my exes are the quiet type and the only mean things one told me is "go fuck yourself".

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you were lucky that they were the type who don't say mean things towards their ex.

He told me that I was narrowminded and stupid and it hurts me. He was smart I admit it and I don't want to hurt his ego by telling some bad things to him.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he always feel this superior to you? I think he is an asshole if he ever thinks that you're stupid.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have fight fire with fire and tried to ruin his ego when he called you stupid.

That I smelled more manly that he is. Which was some kinda right since I prefer using mens cologne and he's the type who doesn't use one.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that he's talking about the type of cologne that you're using and not about you having a musky scent? lmao

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      SpoiledTeaTasty do you really think that it is possible for a girl to smell really musky?

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      ahm, yeah I think, there are girl out there who like that kind of scent.lol GoobleHipur

He says to me "I NEVER had feelings for you and you're delusional if you think I'm in love with you" and leaves me brokenhearted and confused. I never get the closure I need.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      wtf! So did he only use you because of your body? crzyyouandme you ever come back to him even if he is big too.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      AngelsMountain I actually pretend that I don't know him when we cross our path. and I know that he is trying to confront me.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think so. and I would never ever come back to him even if he pleased me. AirAngelsAmaze

I am actually the one who told mean things to him and said he's a jerk and a moron. He blocks my number and never heard from him.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      What are the only mean things you said to him? I think that won't hurt his ego.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know, maybe he blocked my number on purpose. AirAngelsAmaze

She told me that I have to go to the showers cos I stink so bad and I smell like Indian curry as she throws me a bar of soap and walks away.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      She broke up with you just because you stink? Just hope that you don't smell like curry these days.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      carzin89 sorry but she sounds crazy man.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      AirAngelsAmaze she is.. LOL I wonder if she ever fucked anyone at all. She was not a bombshell hot though, but hot enough to turn me on.

Nah, I am the one who told her mean things but I did that only once the day we broke up.

Comment

Working...
X