Moving In too Quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving In too Quickly

What do you think is the most common problem when your partners move in too quickly or live together immediately?
    Mine is you fight about the bills every month.

When both of you are too lazy to do household chores. I had an ex before who is so hooked on his video games and can't do chores because of it.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes games replaces us but we need to be open and tell them our sexual desire so they can stop playing.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't stand to those guy who really addict to the video games Dianawest

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Me either, because it's turning me off. independentG

Dianawest is right about the chores thing. It really sucks when you suddenly find out that the person that you're seeing was a total slob.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of a slob was he? Was he the type who would make the entire place dirty or he has poor hygiene.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you met a person who is a total slob? kissmeback

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      It's annoying right? kissmeback

It would be finding out and being annoyed with each others quirks or strange things that they do.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the things that easily bother you? Are you the type of person who wants things to be done in a certain way?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I am that type of personas it really annoys me when someone is disorganized with their things.

Why did the two of you fought for the monthly bills? Did you ask her to pay for an entire month even if she hasn't lived there yet for an entire month?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      What you've said is a valid reason if we're talking about the first month. But for the succeeding ones, it might be something entirely different.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      hulagirlsexsexyum No, I didn't ask her to pay but sometimes we need to share and split the bill so it's much more manageable to deal with it rather than paying it all by yourself.

I think if no one knows how to cook then it will be a problem especially when you're both dealing a difficult time like what we're having now.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      That will be a problem and I think they're just going to eat microwave foods if they don't know how to cook.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you know how to cook or you just rely on take away or food deliveries for your meals?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla Both of you should learn how to cook, that is very necessary you know.

I guess it would be the basics like the toilet seat being covered with pee, the way you supposed to do put the tissue roll, and leaving your clothes all over the place.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's the proper way to put a tissue roll on its holder? Is it over or under?

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Over is the proper way. There are lots of video explanations regarding this topic. What about you, how do you put the tissue roll?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      You would be very annoyed if you found a person who usually does that. melaniamania

Boundary issues especially if you can't keep private stuff to yourself and they often snoop around in your phone, emails, etc. You don't have enough control on your life and you both need to share it.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      crystalinejoy yeah, You are on that, but I think we need to be private too. but of course not all the time.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, that is what I am trying to say. dagift2womens

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course, we should be discreet if we have to. jackass

Maybe if one of you is still used or caught up in living as a single person where your partner goes home late at night with his friends rather than spending time with you at home.

Comment

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would suggest that you break up with a guy who would do such a thing. Jansa90

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and we usually do that before. PennyTration

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      My friends told me that too, like a lot of times. and I listen to them in the end. OreoEater789

I've been with a guy who would often leave the dishes that he used in the sink since that's what he did when he was living by himself.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      So if he's living by himself and doesn't do the dishes, How can the dishes be cleaned up? Unless it's disposable so he could just throw it away.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      He only washes it when it's piled up. I can't imagine him living a life with no one around to do the dishes for him.

Originally posted by Dianawest View Post
    When both of you are too lazy to do household chores. I had an ex before who is so hooked on his video games and can't do chores because of it.
    Definitely LAZY partners who is not responsible to do household duties and don't know how to fix the bed and flush the toilet too.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a lazy partner before also that's why you can relate to her also?

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, a lazy partner needs a maid to do all her stuff and we are not that person.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      It's so easy right? and they can't do it properly.@RachelSiryn

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      That will be a problem especially if you are looking and wanting to pleasure yourself haha.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum You must be having a lot of alone time that's why you thought of masturbating hahaha.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you horny too? rumdrum

I think it's only a problem if our partner does not know anything and I will just rely on his/her partners back to do all the responsibilities in the house. That for me smells trouble.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you know your way around the house and the kitchen or you're a clueless one as well?

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you should teach her stuff so your partner will learn something from you.

If they don't have enough money for basic necessities and we have a great shortage for tissue rolls lol.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not just install a bidet on your toilet so that you can just wash your ass rather than rely on tissue paper.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be resourceful and pour water on your ass and clean it with soap.

I once dated a girl who wanted to move with me because I have a washing machine and dryer on my place.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you invited her to your place and accepted it?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that his only reason to move with you? I think she also wants your dick lol.

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you guy's live in together?
Working...
X