Multiple Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Choice

When it comes to dating, what's the most number of guys that you've dated at the same time? Talking about you being single and just going out on dates with different guys in the hopes that one of them would end up being your boyfriend or girlfriend.

I think that they were three guys and they all knew each other and didn't mind it at all. The only bad thing about that situation was that I didn't end up dating any of them.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Everytime I go out with one of them I don't feel really happy, it's like their actions are weird, you know. scripted people.lol.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      But how can you say that they are scripted people? HearAlive

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you can feel bad and fake awra to them. and that makes me feel uncomfortable. PieFun

It was with two guys. One of them was an old classmate of mine and the other was a guy at work. Ended up being with the first guy since I was more comfortable with him.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you date them on the same day? And what did you tell the other one you didn't choose after you ended up with the first guy?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the guy at work got mad at you when you dumped him?

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the second guy find out that you are dating him while you are also dating with someone? Saltinte

I think that's what usually happens these days which is better than just date a single person and just wait and see what will happen.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Blockro I only dated two guys at once when I was ready and happy to mingle with anyone.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I even know someone who likes to have a date with a different guy every week. Teanett

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun I think it's fine if it's just a date , as long as you are single.

I'm a bit old fashioned and still prefers to date one guy at a time but I might do it once this is over.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I give second sometimes but he doesn't deserve a second chance. PieFun

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      So you did not give him any chance? That's it? KenjiNephew

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I will try to give him a chance next time. PieFun

Actually dated four guys at the same time. Luckily, none of them crossed paths or it would be a huge mess for me.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Yeah, I don't date them all at once. That's why I always go out to have a date with different guys.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be very busy to date with them. lol Tastype

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? so, are you busy everyday? That would be tiring! Tastype

If you're talking about getting them all together in one table then I haven't done it yet and got no plans of ever doing it because I only want to concentrate on one guy.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      That would depend on the other person. it would end up fighting if they want. demoomed

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds nonsense right? and I won't do that ,lol. kizliak

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Most of them yes, because there are some guys who ask me for a date and try to courted me, but I reject them and we end up friends.

I think it will be a mess when that sort of thing happens. I rather try speed dating so they will all know that they came from the dating event.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that having a speed date with twenty guys is really worth it since you get to talk to the other person 3-5 minutes max.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys can you take to have a date with? AnniePath

Only one. I only date one man at a time. I never have dated more than one. I don't like confusion.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it is. that's why I don't do that'll NinaMcAdams

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      melaniamania I am not that forgetful but I don't really know how to handle them, lol.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      me either, I wonder if there is a person who would do that. Katherina001

Well, If I happen to know lots of guys who are interested in me then why not? I think I should give it a go and it's better to collect first then select the one you like so much.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to still go out with them even if you're in a relationship?

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah especially if you got a lot of opportunities to know and date them then you should go ahead.

I've dated multiple guys at the same time when I was in college so that I can score some free meals from them lol. Don't worry I ended up with one of them and not plainly used them as a meal pass.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys exactly did you juggle when you were in college? Were they able to find out that you were using them in order to have some free meals?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      I also tried to date them so I can get free meals but I didn't like the result because I gained enough weight.

Only dated 2 women and It's hard to decide because I find them both interesting. I had a dilemma back then and made one of my friends date the one I didn't choose.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      It feels like you dispose of the girl you've rejected lol. Did the other girl cry when you didn't choose her?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      And did your friend ended up being with the girl or not?

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      My friend didn't end up with her and don't think of me as a player who treats a girl like trash that gave them up to other persons. I was sorry but I was more in love with the other girl.

Since I'm not contented in one date maybe a large sum of date would do and I can take 10 lol.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you also take 10 men in bed at the same time?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Jansa90 That's like a gangbang and I think she will not survive those men lol.

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't even do that either. that would kill me. H3r3foryou

I only did two guys but didn't end up with either of them. I did it for fun and my friends keep asking that I should try dating both of them.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman We are only talking about dating guys then you jump on having her perform a threesome with them lol.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss nah, those guys are not my type that's all.

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      I only do threesome if they are my ideal type.lol,. cutestman
Working...
X