New Relationship Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Relationship Problems

What do you think are some of the common problems once you've entered a new relationship? Mine is the amount of space that you have to give to each other.

I'm guessing that we often expect too much in it that we easily feel disappointed once we realize that our expectations were not met.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it like expecting it to last and it will turn out to be the best relationship of your life?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      BunnyPeachShang you are right, we expect too much and create this really perfect person but in the end we end up seeing errors. We accept them though.

Most common problem I think is when you are trying to impress them by liking and forcing yourself to like their interests in life even if you're not interested so you can just show how you care about them.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the best way to do it is by telling her honestly that you want to learn it first from him/her so you will have an idea of what you are dealing with.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      That is so sad. But I don't blame them, they just did what they wanted. JoeyBaby

I think that it is the basic ones like trying to feel your way around the room when it is pitch dark.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      How long does it usually take you before you're truly comfortable with each other?

I guess finding out different things about your partner every day and trying your best to be cool about it.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm assuming that trying to cool about it part is when you find something annoying that your partners does.

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      What if you found out something dark about her? Something that will turn you off.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun Did you notice something to your partner?

The first couple of weeks are always kinda rough since the both of you often in your best behavior. But once one of you accidentally farts or does something stupid, everybody can relax already.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that farting in front of your partner is your icebreaker in order for the two of you can be yourselves?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, I think everyone needs to fart in front of their partner so everything will be fine and relaxed.

It would be being slightly annoyed with your partner who would ask you what you're doing on an hourly basis. But this is not something that all partners often do.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you that kind of partner or you've been with someone who acted that way?

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      I hate it when my girlfriend does that sort of thing. I think it has been years since I've been with someone who was like that.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Like every hour? I don't like that kind of relationship who is always asking. Blockro

Adjusting and giving your time with them and you'll be bothered by so many plans as a couple when it comes to dating especially if you got busy and hectic schedules ahead.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Having a busy schedule would totally sabotage your plans but if you know how to use your free time then it's not impossible to adjust.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Like the common boundary issue on how much partners should spend time together and also how much time being apart with each other.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      You set a date for dating someone. XYZKate

I think there's no need to rush something when you're in a new relationship and I have one before where my ex wants us to move in and sleep together. It's really uncomfortable at the start.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those ex of yours must be the aggressive ones and want to have sex with you immediately so he'll get the chance quick.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he talked about it immediately or it took a couple of months before he asked you about it?

It would be trying to avoid talking about how your ex does certain things. Especially when it comes to sex lmao.

Comment

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you talk about it? Have you actually done that before?

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a given already in any relationship and especially the ones that are just starting.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually done that with all the guys that you've dated?

Moving with them early and after a few months, you will get tired of them once the honeymoon period is over.

Comment

I guess the guy being shocked with how much food I can eat and don't get fat because of my metabolism.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      How much do you usually eat? Honestly, I can take 5 quarter pounder in a single serving.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander I can eat a bucket but ain't no pig. I usually eat a lot if I'm stress and after I've done work.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I guess you can eat more than 5 times a day. sexualdepth

If you've been single for quite some time, it would be remembering that you're not single at the moment and you have to remember spend some time with him/her.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the type who takes a long time before you are able to find a new guy to go out with? Because based on your answer it sure sounds like that.

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure how you would forget that you have a special someone at the moment. Were you trying to flirt with a different guy when you remembered that you have a boyfriend at the moment?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Was thinking that you're going to talk about remembering what sex felt like.

Mine is the amount of money I'm going to spent on dates and also with trips if we're going to travel.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often go on trips during the beginning of your relationships?

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you too concerned with the money that you're going to spend? Sounds like you're a cheapskate lmao.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you too concerned with the amount of money you're going to spend for a date? You don't have to take her out every time that she asks you especially if you don't have any spare cash with you.

If you're the type of person who often use terms of endearment on their partners, it would be using the same one that you've used with the last person that you've been with.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass yes I use the same endearment. I really like being called " babe" and others are just too lengthy for me.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      That is pretty common endearment, but it's still ctue for me. DanniMoon

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      stubbornass it's adorable endearment right? someone told me that is sounds so corny,lol
Working...
X