A Big Mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Mistake

Has any of you been in a relationship where you thought that he/she is the one that I'm going to settle down with. But once the relationship was over, you realized you're not going to be happy if the two of you getting married.

I've never actually reached the point my previous relationships where we're starting to talk about settling down in a serious manner. We might talk about it passing, but not to the point that we're trying to find a place to move into.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you're lucky that your relationships didn't reached that point?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? not even once? like it never crossed your mind to have a family? BunnyPeachShang

Yeah especially if I keep on thinking that she is the perfect one for me then things will go down and it will become a toxic relationship that you want to get yourself out too.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Tastype I think 4 of them end as toxic ones. How about yours?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Is she demanding? Does she stop you from doing what you want to do? dagift2womens

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      If I am not mistaken two of them are the toxic ones.,lol.

I only realized it to all the men who cheated on me and I was happy I didn't settle down with those jerks or else It will be troublesome right now.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      JoeyBaby Just wait for the right person who will accept you.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all, but most of them cheated on me, and the worst is one of them cheated on me with one of my friends too. PrincessGail

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy smokes JoeyBaby a guy cheating on you with a friend of yours is the worst! I am pretty sure that you will find a good man soon who will truly love and cherish you.

I haven't been in relationships that reached that point yet. But I've been in a few where I was relieved that it was finally over between the two of us.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I was just hanging around having fun. I don't want a toxic relationship. Alivens

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      That's fine and I understand that, besides there a lot of people here like that kind of set up. PieFun

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I agree, sometimes we should save things for ourselves too. PieFun

There might be an ex who might think that he was lucky that I rejected his proposal. It was really a romantic one but I wasn't ready to settle down.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he found a better one that's why he thought that he's lucky being rejected by you.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that he was the lucky one and not you?

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you guys been dating when he asked you that question?

I feel that kind of relief often happens when you find out that the person you're seeing is hiding a dark secret from you.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      I happen to know that feeling when I got separated from my ex who is on a riot right now with his current boyfriend.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Was it from his past? I think you really need a background check on your man before you settle down with him.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a guy who hid a dark secret from you? Or you know someone who've been in that situation before?

I've been with a guy who is so arrogant that he can support me even when he is unemployed because he got trust funds. I don't actually like a man who spends most of his time doing nothing and happy that I was able to break things up with him and I heard he's going to propose to me.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he got a lot of trust funds and rich enough to cover all for the future. Was it only because he's unemployed?

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you afraid with what would happen with the two of you if his trust fund money runs out that's why you broke up with him?

I think this one applies to all couples who are staying together and are stuck because of the lockdown. They will discover if their partner is really a wife/husband material.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably for a stay in couples who can't deal with this current situation and can't survive independently.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that once this is over, there will be a huge number of newly single people out there because of the pandemic.

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not married yet but soon. and I am not with my boyfriend for now. kizliak

Yep especially if I found a better man than he will ever be PERIOD.

Comment

I've been in that situation before. We were even living together already when we both realized that this will not work for us since we were at different stages in our lives.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth wow, that is quite a long time, I'm sure letting go didn't go easy for both of you.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap yes its a rough road for both of us.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth Is he the one who is not ready yet? or you? btw, how many years have you guys been living together?

It was with a lady who hid her son from a previous relationship from me. We were almost a year into our relationship when she told me about her son.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      rumdrum are there other things that she hid from you?

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump it was only about her son, I don't think there are other thing aside from that.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? I bet you must be shocked when she told you that. but at least she told you the truth. rumdrum
      Last edited by Alivens; 03-15-2021, 10:53 AM.

There have been times that I thought that the guy that I was dating might be the one, but never thought that it would be a mistake if we end up together.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      So what was the reason why you broke up with those guys? Was it because you grew further from each other or it was for another reason?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      What are some of the reasons why you thought that the guy you've been seeing might be the one? And how many times have you felt that way exactly?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the guy good at first? LiquidAss

Yes, I've been in a relationship that made me think that I was lucky that it didn't work for us.

Comment

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we have a lot of differences and we are not on the same page. I mean, I have a different goal in life. MoiraClay

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens It's because there are a lot of things that we don't agree with.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I get it, because there are a lot of couples too who broke up for some reason. DanniMoon

We were supposed to get married next year. We already have 1 son, but he told me his love for me is gone. It was like a bomb that exploded in front of me.

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be hard for you. sorry to hear that.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, we compromised each other and I understand him, and no worries I am okay now. Alivens

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      I wonder how you handle that. RachelSiryn
Working...
X