Dream Country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Country

If you would be given the chance to have a 1 week trip to your dream country or city, where would you go? Mine would be in Paris because they said that it is the City of Love and I hope to find my true love there.

I would like to be in Jamaica because of the mountains and the beaches there.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      I would also like to go to that place and of course enjoy their food their.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      The beach is pretty good as you jive with reggae music and horseback riding is popular too in the beach.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it is because of the mountains and beaches and not for the weed and jerk chicken?

MIne would be in Korea and eat at Myeongdong Street Food. I always watch videos from people who are eating there and I would also like to try it.

Comment

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always been interested in eating Korean food? How about other Asian Cuisine?

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      hanesy I love Asian foods but the street foods are pretty disgusting and don't go for the bats or you would spread another virus.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Most of them are ****y foods I think and the ramen is great and I also crave it.

What are we talking about here exactly? Is it the country or a city? Because the one who posted mentioned Paris which is a city in France lol. But to answer the question, it would either be Northern Ireland or Iceland.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you didn't notice that she mentioned dream country or city and you just relied on the title of the topic.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      AlysaBdN I mentioned it to be a dream country or a city. I much prefer Iceland because it's beautiful.

I would love to go to the Czech Republic and roam around the city of Prague.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      What does Prague have that made you want to visit that city?

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      You should go visit the Prague Castle and the Cathedral there and look it up.

For me, It's always been Italy and I want to visit Florence. Art history in there is amazing.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to visit Italy as well. But I might stay there for a month since a week seems to be short enough for me.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's pray for Italy. I hope that people could visit other countries soon enough after this epidemic.

I would love to go to Iceland since there are places in that country that looks like they're from a different planet.

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. Iceland is a great country like if you're there it feels like it's out of this world.

Would love to be in Fiji or The Maldives right now. I'm just going to have a tropical cocktail while relaxing beside by the beach.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you're going crazy because of being forced to stay indoors.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes for me. I would love to be in some tropical island relaxing and basking under the sun.

Mine is Paris!!!! I would love to visit the Eiffel tower and just see everything!!! We are on the same page as this one.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep it's one of the best destinations for honeymoons and doesn't also forget Musee du Louvre in Paris.

It is really hard to pick between so many beautiful countries and cities! I have my favorites on every continent

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      You have favorites on every continent? Does it mean that you've been in Antartica already?

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I can help you out with your pick of destination maybe tropical countries are the ones you should look up to.

I'll choose the Netherlands on this one, I want to get high and do all the stuff that people do in there and head to Amsterdam for its scenic canals, impressive art museums, delicious cuisine, and their precious marijuana is a must.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess weed is not legal where you're staying at the moment that's why you wanted to go to Amsterdam and visit a couple of hash bars.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be loving this herb that makes you want to go there and I would also love to be in there just to enjoy life.

I would love to go to Japan during the winter and visit the snow canyon. I've included two pics in case you've never heard of the place.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen photos of that place a bunch of times already. I was thinking that you wanted to see Mount Fuji or the famout Shibuya crossway.

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      You should also go and see the snow monkeys and take a bath with them on the hot spring.

I would love to go to Havana, Cuba and try out their rum and ride those old cars that they have there.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      And are you going to buy some Cuban cigars as a souvenir of sorts?

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Cuba is such a great destination and I have only known that place because of movies.

Japan is my dream destination. I would love to visit those old temples and palaces and maybe be served a traditional tea ceremony.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Japan is great and you should wear a kimono as well to experience its tradition at most.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't also forget the cherry blossom or sakura trees and if your a fan of anime don't forget to visit their stores.

I'll go with Jordan and visit the place called Petra. It's where they taped India Jones and the Last Crusade and seeing anything from ancient times is surreal and always fascinating to me.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to try and recreate some of the scenes from that movie?
Working...
X