The Sound Of Settling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sound Of Settling

To those who are in relationships, how far/long into the relationship do you think is the right time to talk about settling down?

If you are settled with your money, with the place you are going to stay and when you are settled with the person you are with.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! nice advice that's one way to secure for the future. I'm sure you guys are so ready once you settle down with your partner.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Are you already settled and ready to settle down?

When you are already sure with the person you are trying to settle down.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Bravo! Obvious answer but make sure you won't regret it.

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on your previous relationships, how many months does it usually take you before you feel that you're willing to talk about it? BunnyPeachShang

You would never really know when is the right time to settle down.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you about that one. Does it mean that you're just going to wait for him to talk about it?

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      It really depends on your situation even if you both are staying for a long time.

If you're one of the lucky ones that don't fight often, maybe around the two year mark is the right time to talk about it.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're thinking that it would take much longer if the two of you were always fighting?

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      jackass Yes because for me it means that there are still things that we need to work on.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      surfsup absolutely agreed to that.

Well I think it's a big step if you decided to settle down with your partner. I think the right time to settle down with your partner is when you guys are ready to get married and create your own family.

Comment

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      And that needs a lot of thinking before you finally figure the right step on it.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      If you got all the money to support all your financial needs then go ahead.

I often let the girl that I'm seeing initiate that kind of talk. Don't want her to have the impression that I'm rushing her.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Some girls would rather let a guy initiate the topic instead. It will give a guy a sense of responsibility and show the girl on how serious he is towards their relationship.

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the girl is also waiting for you to ask her? You two would just wait?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that sort of thing goes on both ways. There are women out there who would think of the same thing. So what are you going to do if the both of you are thinking of the same thing but the problem is that the two of you don't know that the other person is thinking about it.

Before talking to our partner about settling down, you will need to make sure first that you have a stable job and stand on your own to feet without any help coming from your parents.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      And also if you're crazy rich and already own a house then it's good to settle down.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes unless you are super rich and your wealth or moeny can support your future ahead.

When you have a child to support, have a job or you're a rich bastard who wants to start a family. It depends on your situation and if you already found the perfect one.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Child to support? Like if you got pregnant by your partner?

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      daddyslittleG1rl Yeah I think if she got pregnant by his partner it means she got no choice but to settle down.

If you both can support each other money-wise and all your basic needs are placed intact to your future as a married couple.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that if the two of you can manage to do that within a year, you're willing to get married with him already?

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not an expert on dealing with financial matters but you should know where to invest it.

Before you settle with the one you love, you should already be settled financially and mentally. That your mindset is already ready to be in a family.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      The first part says it all. You should love the one you are going to settle with.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      At this day and age, I think that it would take a long time before you end up being stable financially lol.

I've thought that two years into the relationship is the right time to talk about settling down. That is when the two of you don't that fight regularly.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      You pretty much know each other then but it really depends on the financial support that both of you need to tackle.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      If the relationship reaches two years, are you going to be the one who would initiate the conversation?

If both of you are prepared and can stand on your own without the help of your parents then you can talk about settling down.

Comment

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      We better think about the financial, because if we enter in that situation we should be independent. Marie25

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, and that is our responsibility. ruby78

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, whether we like it or not it is our responsibility. Marie25

I feel that being together for three years is long enough to start talking about settling down together.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a long time and you certainly know each other's pros and cons then. It might be a good idea.

I will just let my partner decide when we're going to have that talk. She might think that I'm in a rush to get married.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      If things are going remarkably fine then you should talk it out if you think she's the one.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not worried that she might be thinking of the same thing? Because it is possible that she's also afraid that you might think that she's rushing you.
Working...
X