Bad Gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Gifts

What were some of the baddest gifts that you've received? It can be something that you've got as child or an adult? Mine was an exercise dvd which was given to me a couple of years ago.

I once got a pair of pants that were a few sizes smaller for me. I think I was in my early teens when I got it.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they did not expect you to grow really fast.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be their way of telling you that you should lose weight lol.

I actually grew up getting ugly knitted sweaters from my aunt or grandma. Talking about the ones people would often wear during the holiday season.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you thrown them out already or you use them during the holidays when there's an ugly sweater themed party that you have to go to?

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually pretty for me if it came from my grandma and just imagine the sentimental value of it.

Does being a victim of regifting count? Because I had a friend who unknowingly gave back to me the gift that I gave him for his birthday.

Comment

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It might count if the gift that you got from him is meant for guys only.

My friend received a box full of chocolates last Christmas and she said that it was the ugliest gift she received because she is in a diet plan. For me, it was the best gift so she gave all to me.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess she decided to give those chocolates to you that's why you consider it as the best gift that you got from her.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess the one who gave it is upset about it. Did your friend unwrap it in front of the one who gave the present?

I was given a cat as a birthday gift last year. It is not bad for others but it is for me because I am allergic to cats!

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Were they trying to prank you or they're clueless about your cat allergy?

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who gave you the gift? If it is one of your family members, it just shows that they don't really know you.

I once got an empty cash card from my dad for my birthday. When I told him that it is empty a few days after, he just tells me that he knew about it and still decided to give it to me since he wasn't really planning to give me any gifts and was only forced by my mom.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounded like your parents are joking with you. lol

I knew that my aunt would give me a book to read before because we both share the same interest in reading. She gave me the book that I gave her on her birthday and she gave it to me just a few weeks after I gave it to her.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be extra bad if the book that you gave her was a signed copy that has a dedication for her lol.

Mine was a dildo. I guess they forgot that I am a straight man.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Whoever gave you that is definitely playing a prank on you. lol

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are the dildos now? Is it still with you?

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have just given it to your girlfriend and bring it as a present to her.

I received a Barbie doll when I was 25. Where would I use that?

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it was one of those collectors items that you wanted as a child and you just forgot about it.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use it to shove it on your ass! Lol! I'm kidding but you should just rather give it to a kid or donate it on charity.

I think anything that can trigger your allergies or is a perishable item can count as a bad gift. So it would cookies that have nuts on them for me.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn maybe the ones who gave that gift didn't know that he was allergic to it.

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      AnniePath but she said that it was her family members

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      surfsup I mean the other family, like her 3rd cousins. There is a possibility that they don;t know that she was allergic to it.

Nothing will beat the gift that my parents gave me last Christmas. They freaking gave me a pack of tampons and the worst part is I'm not even on my period that day. I went total psycho on my parents that day and end up storming outside the house.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you have a stock of tampons and you will not be worried about getting one.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      They are concern on your period that is why they gave you that. lol

I got it on an exchange gift in school, it was a gown. A gown that would make me look like a horror character when I wear it.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      FedoraTheExplora did you get to use that gown?

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      surfsup I altered it a little and then used it in a Halloween party in my friends house.

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      sexsexgirlnowme so it may be a bad gift but it still became useful to you. lol.

Actually, the worst gift I ever received and I was about to throw it or hit my friend with it was a Toilet Seat. I know its funny but its the worst thing I've ever received from my best friend.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      At least she gave you something that is very useful. lol

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Movievestre Yeah you have a point, but I wonder why she gave me that,lol.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe because you need it,lol hameroon27

I received a used lipstick from my enemy in middle school. It also becomes more worst because the color was orange.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you know that it is already used?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that's something that you would really expect coming from her. You should at least be thankful that she wasted her time to give you a gift.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you throw it away? You should have given her something too like a used toilet paper as an act of revenge.
Working...
X