Dating during the outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating during the outbreak

It looks like the new virus may be coming to town and we all know its Corona. If you are single, are you still going to continue dating people? Are you open to kissing new people? I think I will have to take a break for awhile because of this outbreak.

Overall it sucks for me that I won't be able to date most people that's why I do things over the net like chatting, facetime and cyber sex.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      That could work but it's pretty boring and not exciting at all.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really enjoy playing with yourself while a guy watches you?

Online dating would work for me but if they asked for meeting up, I would not like because it would be dangerous not only to me but also to other people.

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that the two of you would either use facetime or skype?

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be best to stay indoors now and wait for the perfect time to do it when the virus is already gone.

I would also be taking a break on dating because I prioritize my safety more than my sex life.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, don't be stupid and just stay home and be with your love ones. Spend time with your family.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you're going to spend more time with your sex toys because of it?

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're not interested in doing online dating while everybody is stating indoors?

Originally posted by DilDoDabbins View Post
    I think I will have to take a break for awhile because of this outbreak.
    If the situation ends are you still ready to date other people?

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking all people would be so horny at that time and even if it ends we should still observe within a couple of days if the virus is really exterminated.

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      I would. I was just started dating someone when this situation suddenly appeared. I just hope that I would still be with that guy until the situation settles.

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems like you're having doubts that this wouldn't end anytime soon.

I will still date guys and this is the time I'll use my anti-corona mask which is my gimp mask. I'll be safe by the time I get out of my house in no time. This is the mask I'm referring to

Click image for larger version

Name:	gimp.png
Views:	291
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	37303

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      If you ever meet the one you are dating I just hope that sexual intercourse would not be happening because it is really dangerous out there.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're brave enough to walk around wearing that?

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      demoomed Does it look bad? lol I am planning to buy one.

Maybe the two of you can wear hazmat suits during the date? Seriously though, I would suggest that you do it once the outbreak subsides.

Comment

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that you're only kidding about the hazmat suits, but I think you might end up getting in trouble if people see you wearing them.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      sexualdepth I know right! They might think that you are an escaped Corona positive patient.

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      People might think that you're acting like complete jerks by doing that.

I'm just going to wait for things to settle down before I start trying to find men to go out with.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a guy wants to have an online date with you? Are you going to be fine with that or not?

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Let us just hope that the situation will get fine faster.

Online dating would be my only chance in this situation and if I become horny, the use of my sex toys would be really helpful.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have any guys that you're planning to chat while you isolate yourself?

I would just try and find guys online and eventually by the time that this is over, I'm able to have a couple of actual dates lined up.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that they would still be interested in you by that time comes.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      In my opinion, if the situation is already okay you would not get back to those who you chatted with. You would like those who you can easily mean in person.

In my opinion as long as your wearing a mask and make sure that you always sanitize your hands then you can always go out and have a date with the guy that you like. I won't let a damn virus to stop me for looking the right guy for me.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      It could work but the bad news is all the restaurants are closed =(.

I'll postpone it because it's too risky and I don't want to get the virus so I'll just stay at home and chat with him or I'll invite him to come over if he wants.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah but you still need social distancing and you're not sure if your partner got the disease.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      SandyDempsey I agree with this or it would be awkward staying in one room with you distancing yourself 6 ft away from him lol.

I am really into having a one-night stand and hookup dates with different guys but I would keep my cravings low now because my life is still precious.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Then this would be the best time to use sex toys so that your cravings would still be given to you.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Just masturbate but if you don't feel it then you better wait for this calamity to stop.

I would date anybody as long as he is not positive on the virus.

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would let him take the test before dating him formally?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, I would suggest that you want for it to subside in order to be sure that he's healthy.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Even if he's not positive on the virus you are still endangering your life if you come across to other people who got it.
Working...
X