I Still Hate You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Still Hate You

How many of your exes do you still hate up to this day? Mine were the ones who cheated on me.

Not really the type who holds grudges against my exes no matter what they've done to me.

Comment

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not that sensitive and do you still remain friends with those guys?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess it's a good thing to stay neutral with your exes. Life is too short to hold grudges against people.

• scrumptious1
      scrumptious1 commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that you have exes who've done the same thing to you?

I feel that mine is the other way around. I think that I have some exes who still hates me up to this day.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you think that way? Is there something bad that you did to them?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you're being honest to yourself about being a horrible girlfriend. Unlike other people who would be in a stage of denial.

I hate my latest ex. Why? Because I still am hurting for the break-up.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I know, and I can feel that I am almost ready to have the next relationship. Lol Jessine05

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Goodluck ot you next relationship then, I hope you will have a good sex. lol Hugurerbe

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay if you say so. Hugurerbe

Originally posted by SaltBabyFlavor View Post
    Mine were the ones who cheated on me.
    The same goes for me on this one. I think that they're the ones who really deserve them.

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that there might be some of us who hate our exes for strange reasons?

• AliveAngels
      AliveAngels commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the both of you don't have any plans of ever forgiving them?

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgive and forget would be better than keeping the hatred on you for so long.

My best friend hated all of her exes until now because she said the guys randomly break-up with her and she doesn't really know why.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she not ask why are they breaking up with her?

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe some guys are having a bet on your friend that is why they are playing with her.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you? Do you also hate any of your exes? sexsexgirlnowme

I've already have forgiven all of them. Even the ones who cheated on me. But forgiving them doesn't mean I would forget what they've done.

Comment

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Forgive but not forget also works for me whenever I experience some heartaches.

I only hate my first boyfriend. It was the first deep heartache I had that is why I can't forget that we only lasted for 3 months.

Comment

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      So until now, you still haven't moved on with your first relationship?

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Like the song "The First Cut is the Deepest" it would totally break your heart.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      JenniferFray did listening to hid broke your heart even more?

I don't really care because I already moved on with those sick bastards. It's obvious I hate them but don't matter to me anymore.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, it's obvious that you hate them but importantly you moved on so you're feeling better now.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      You are really good at moving on with your exes. I hope that works for me too.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they try to get back to you? Would you still consider it?

Mine would be my recent ex because up to now I can't still move on. I think I should start a thread about moving on lol.

Comment

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're feeling down at the moment then you can do it. You must be in pain right now.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      fashiones12 I don't really feel talking about it, I just want to read similar experiences but I'm alright now.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Just don't think of him much and focus on other things rather than him.

All of my exes! Why did they have to break up with me if I already gave them what they want? Those assholes!

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Both of you just do not fit with each other that is my they are breaking up with you.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have a bad attitude that makes the men leave you.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      You should expect that relationship doesn't really last forever so don't question yourself why did they have to break up with you.

I hate all my ex who wasted all my money and time on them. I actually brought and give them game consoles like PS4, Xbox and Nintendo switch. Next time I won't be generous unless we're married.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why I never give something expensive to my boyfriends. I only bought them shirts which are not a big deal to me if we broke up.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that those ladies didn't threw away those consoles when they broke up with you.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you really love someone you would not think of the money you would spend for them to make them happy.

I hate and despise all of my exes. All they did is to hurt my feelings and break my heart over and over again. Good thing I was able to find someone right now that really cares for me.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think everyone had that experience but as time goes by, you have to move on and not let those hatred stay on your life.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't be such a "drama queen" what's best is you learn from your ex and be a better partner with the next one.

My first ex-boyfriend, he was my first love. I gave everything that he wanted but he just broke up with because her sister did not like me.

Comment

Working...
    X