Toilet Confessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Confessions

I know a lot of us maybe did this during our junior or senior years and I'm wondering if you did write something on the toilet wall like drawing a penis on it. For me, I use to draw a creepy guy watching you as you take a dump or take a piss and on the next day I add him a penis and his jerking it to make it look like his wanking on you. What did you write or draw on the wall?

When I was in my junior year I would write the name of my crush and my confession to him in the walls of the female comfort room even if he would not actually see it. I guess most girls did what I did. lol

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the most common thing we did in the toilet wall, we often write their names and drew a heart on it.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that somebody has told him that his name was written all over in the ladies comfort room.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your crush confront you with the confession you wrote on the wall?

No! Why would I do that one? It never occurred on my mind. But, yeah, those things were common in high schools. I guess that it is a part of growing up. It is a bad thing as it vandalizes the wall.

Comment

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it hasn't crossed your mind to vandalized a bathroom wall or stall?

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay if I vandalized my own place and not in the public. vandalizing is art for me! Teanett

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I find that as an art too. I am even amazed if I saw something on the wall. cristel

I only admired the graffities on those walls. Yes, they are still a form of art no matter how tasteless they are. They say that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. As for me, some of those have beauties on them.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the drawing of dicks is arts and is beautiful in your eyes?

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Hugurerbe it is possible that they were life like or looks realistic that's why she thinks that it was beautiful.

During high school, some of my schoolmates did it. Obviously, they were males. I had not seen any female student who did such thing inside our rest rooms. And no, I had not gone inside male rest rooms to see those arts that they did. It was only announced that those things should not be done and anyone caught would be suspended.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      They don't tolerate vandalism anymore but before toilet rooms were a mess with erotic vandalism on the wall.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      How about now? Have you already been on a ladies restroom that has graffiti all over?

Ah! Nope. I had never done that one. There were no such thing on the toilets in our school. Maybe, all students were nice, and they never bothered to do those kinds of stuffs. Oh, well, I had missed something on my life.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you're lucky that your restrooms were not vandalized.

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG Or maybe they're all just nerds who are afraid to broke some rules.

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic I know right. and I am glad that my school mates are good.

I remember those toilets I've been not necessarily at school but in public toilets before and it's been cleaned now. Before it had writings on the wall that states "Please refrain from pooping" and "Dump all your problems somewhere else". This makes me not want to take a poop in there anymore.

Comment

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      So those writing are really getting into you huh? For me, I'll just ignore them and continue on with my business at the toilet.

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Really funny if I read those my face will be totally sweaty and can't even concentrate.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have done the complete opposite and popped the hell out of that toilet lmao.

At the men's comfort room I always see pictures of dick in there but the funniest writing that I've ever read was "When you sit take a shit and "We all poop loud Just be proud" I can't even concentrate on taking a dump.

Comment

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      That is funny. You must be so sweaty while taking a dump and imagine if you made those loud noises while popping and somebody would laugh at you.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you often giggle whenever you see dick drawings that look strange or funny?

I asked a male friend of mine to write the phone number of the girl that my ex slept with on the men's bathroom. From what I've heard she ended up changing her number a few days after since she was getting indecent proposals.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the girl eventually found out that it was your fault that's why she got a barrage of phone calls?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Clever. I think you did it so you can have revenge on that bitch.

My friend used to write her sentiments in the bathroom and whenever she had some dramas to spill, the bathroom turns into her personal diary being exposed publicly.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she just needs someone to talk to but is having a hard time looking for one that is why she chose the comfort room to be her diary.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      That also happened to me before because whenever someone bullies me I stay in the bathroom and cry that is why I also made the walls my diary.

A classmate of mine in junior year sneaked into the men's bathroom and write her phone number on the walls. She gets greatly disappointed whenever the school clears out the vandalism and no one still texted her.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be a total disappointment but if someone would text her I bet it would be a nerd lol.

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe they thought that it's a men's number that's why no one texted her.

A friend of mine was good at drawing so we asked him to draw our faces and names in their comfort room together with the words "We need a date for prom". Some guys asked us to become their date and we really don't know if it was because of the drawing or they just want to.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friend is really good at drawing if the guys really asked you out because of what they saw in the comfort rooms.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I also had friends like that so that someone can draw stuff in my house room.

I wrote all the full names of those who bullied me in the cubicle doors and the next thing I remembered was I was called to detention because someone knew that is was my handwriting.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      It is either you have a terrible handwriting or really good one that's why they easily knew that it was you who wrote it.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe that person who reported you was also on the list that is why he did it for revenge.

I've been on a restroom stop during a road trip. The restroom had a hole on the only functioning cubicle and while I was peeing a dick suddenly pops out of the hole. Because of my shock I stood up and end up peeing on the floor.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Were you able to remember how big was the dick that came out of the hole? Or you were so shocked that you didn't had a good look at it.
Working...
X