Your Biopic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Biopic

If your life would be turned into a movie, who do you want to play as you in that movie? You can name the actor who's going to play an older version of you or the actor that will play you at your current age. I would love for Brianna Hildebrand to play as me since we're about the same age. If you don't know who she is, she played Negasonic Teenage Warhead on the Deadpool movies.

I might choose somebody like Joey King or Dakota Fanning.Since they're the actresses that first popped in my head when I've read your topic.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Dakota Fanning's sister, Elle, popped in my mind when I saw the name of Dakota.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      I would choose Dakota as well and she would be my very first choice to play me as a sex addict lol.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      Joey King is one of the cutest actresses I've seen in movies. She sure would be a versatile actress to pull off any character that she is required of.

My life is actually crap but I like Florence Pugh, Darn she is so beautiful and love her movies and I'm waiting for her upcoming Black widow which she looks like a badass teenager.

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, imagine if she's the one playing a younger black widow, I will even like it more but Scarlett is so hot too.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      She also is really sexy and hot especially when she's wearing a dress.

I don't have anyone in mind when it comes to actors who are going to play at my current age, but if we're talking about an older version of me it would be Tilda Swinton.

Comment

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you look a bit androgynous that's why you think that Tilda Swinton is perfect to play a mature version of you?

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Cate Blanchett would also be a good looking woman even if she is already 50.

I feel that Jesse Eisenberg or Miles Teller can be really annoying or irritating enough to play as me lol. Thought of them because my ex hated their characters in The Social Network and The Divergent Series (respectively).

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Jesse Eisenberg is great on that movie and I don't know why is bitching about it maybe blame Mark Zuckerberg for it lol!

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      How about your friends? Do they think that you're like them also?

I would choose Emilia Clarke from the series Game of Thrones. She suffered a lot but still shows how strong, persistent and intensely determined woman she is.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
      DilDoDabbins commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you feel that you had a hard life as well and that Emilia Clarke have what it takes to play you?

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      She may be strong but she becomes obsessed with power which leads her downfall. You ain't nothing with your dragons.

Robert Downey Jr. the famous Iron man is the best older version of me that I can remember.

Comment

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      If you would be Iron Man then I would be Jim Rhodes. The badass War Machine enemy.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I can be Pepper Potts. Iron man's romantic love partner.

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Now we got a full cast of the next Iron man film lol but sadly he's dead ='(.

I'm going to go with Rooney Mara for my biopic since she's the type who's not a real head turner when it comes to looks.

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Does the description you gave her match with you?

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a head turner? But she looks beautiful! How could she not be a head turner?

• stubbornass
      stubbornass commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet you also have a bowl cut on your head like what she used to have. Too many bangs.

I would choose Seth Rogen to play as middle aged me. Not sure that if there actors who are like him that are the same age as me.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that your friends often mistake you as a stoner because of the way you move?

• SaltBabyFlavor
      SaltBabyFlavor commented
      Editing a comment
      Then I would be Charlize Theron, his partner in the movie Long Shot.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some actors within that age range. Hoping that in your movie Seth Rogen would play as a crackhead lol.

I would really love to choose Jessica Alba since she's my favorite actress way before even if she is not that active anymore in Hollywood. Jessica alba would always be my first choice second would be Natalie Portman and she will be my blackswan.
    Last edited by smilebaby; 03-06-2020, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a lesbian or bisexual? Just thinking because of blackswan.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      I love Jessica Alba too, she got hot lips like my Maleficent Angelina Jolie.

For me, I would prefer Priyanka Chopra as my biopic. She may be an Indian actress and singer but she is really sexy and I love watching here movies.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      Good one, really a talented actress that would be good for any biopic movies.

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Deepika Padukone is also an Indian film actress that is beautiful and she is also highly paid.

I would choose Karen Gillan as my biopic. You may know here from Guardians of the Galaxy as Nebula and also from Jumanji. I'd love her because she is so sexy and hot.

Comment

• BeautifulAglow
      BeautifulAglow commented
      Editing a comment
      Madison Iseman is what I want. Her smile really makes her hotter.

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, she looks nice as an actress, but I do not find her to be that extremely hot and sexy. I am not saying that she is not hot and sexy, though.

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      powerJHG So who do you consider hot then? For me, Emma Watson is the prettiest girl on the planet.

I want Mary Elizabeth Winstead as my biopic, If you know her I admire her works in 10 Cloverfield Lane and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. I haven't watch Birds of Prey but she is more of a badass character there.

Comment

• crystalinejoy
      crystalinejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I like her too but some of her movies suck like gemini man and the thing but she's good in smashed.

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Her low voice and her wide eyes are really her prettiest trade marks.

At my age, I think Zach Efron is the popular choice but I hate this douche so I'll go with Iwan Rheon who is a bit older and you may know him as Ramsay Bolton in GOT.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that Iwan Rheon is a bigger douche than Zac Efron. I'm talking about his looks and the way he portrayed Ramsay Bolton.

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Zach Efron is more likable and Iwan Rheon is a douche in GOT. Ramsay should play as a psychopath in your biopic film.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Saltinte I agree with you. I really hated him whenever I watch the GOT.

I would love to cast Willa Holland. Love her at Gossip girl and arrow series. Not much of a popular actress but I'd love her to be a part of me and would be an honor to play me as a flirty little girl lol.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, do you have a problem with it. Tastyrese

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right, I suggest you watch Fifty shades too.@Tastyrese

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment