That Message Wasn't Meant For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Message Wasn't Meant For You

The name of the topic says it all. So what are some of the messages that you've accidentally sent? Been on a receiving end of a dick pic from a male friend of mine.

I accidentally sent a message to my male cousin how bad I wanted to suck his dick.
    Last edited by sexualdepth; 02-25-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that your male cousin did not reply anymore. If he did and asked you to make it real, then your male cousin is a loser.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sending the message to a cousin is better than sending the message to a brother. Anyway, he should have ignored the message that you had sent.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Gross! Lol. You're cousin might think that you are such a slut for sending him that kind of message.

An ex of mine actually sent me a dick that was meant to his current girlfriend. When I told him that I already knew what it looks like, he asked me if I wanted to have another go with it.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you send him a reply or just ignored his message?

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe its not an accident if he follows up with wanting you to have an another go with you, It's a trap lol

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you really think that it was for his new girlfriend and he's not trying to hookup with you again?

My boss sent pic of herself showing her cleavage. Immediately sent a message telling me that was meant for her husband who was my "namesake".

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Do not believe your boss as some bosses are very clever in flirting with their subordinates. That is just her way to start flirting with you.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, you should have sent her a photo of your own cleavage with an alibi that it was meant to be sent to your partner.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      When did she sent that exactly? If she sent the pic during work hours, you could have asked an increase because of it.

Originally posted by meowmeowbark View Post
    The name of the topic says it all. So what are some of the messages that you've accidentally sent? Been on a receiving end of a dick pic from a male friend of mine.
    Well, have you not thought of sending back a pussy pic of yours?

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be a bad idea because sending him a pic of your pussy would only make things more awkward between the two of you. Unless you're really hoping to hookup with him.

Me: "Let us have sex!"
    He: "Sure."

A few moments later...

Me: "Sorry, wrong person."
    He: "But I am willing."
    Me: "OK."

And that was how we hooked up. Sometimes, an error could also have a good result in the end.

Comment

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap what made you think that the guy who got the message might be a relative?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      shumwap She would not continue with the hookup if the person was her relative. That would be so sick already. LOL.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      That's it like magic pooff and you start fucking each others brains out! You are easy to get girl.

I actually sent a friend of mine a dick pic because the girl that I was seeing at the time has one of those androgynous names and she has the same name as my friend.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so awkward and imagine if that friend is not that open minded then you accidentally sent her one then you are labelled as a pervert

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      So the friend that you're talking about here is a guy? I hope that he sent you a pic of his dick as well lmao.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Just hope that friend that you're talking about is not gay. Because he might have ended up hitting on you right after you accidentally sent him your dick pic.

How many times did that actually happened to you? Was from a single person or it was from various male friends?

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its only a single person, that will be an insult if many of her male friends had sent her dick pics.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      RachelSiryn I bet that there might be some of them who intentionally sent them to her because they're hoping to hookup with her.

I've been a victim of a wrong message sent which was " Hey clara where u at? I though we were gonna get 2 fuck tonight" I replied Yeah i think you got the wrong number here and this is not clara. He replied back "Is that fucking so, she gave me a wrong one, so you wanna fuck? I replied and joke that I have a penis so he will not bother me anymore.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      You must have sent him a dick pic so it will be a 100% sure that he will not bother you anymore.

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah VaginalDestruction that will work but revealing that you have a penis will certainly back him out unless his gay lol.

It was a really embarrassing message, I send my dad a naked picture of me. It was supposed to be sent to my boyfriend. They had almost the same name in my phone and it was really embarrassing.

Comment

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      What did your dad reply when he saw it?
Working...
X