Keeping An Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping An Act

Are you willing to pretend that you're still into your partner even if you're not in love with him or her anymore or take the risk of hurting him or her badly by being honest to him or her? Like the person that you're with is the type who doesn't take breakups well, because they have been hurt countless of times.

I'm going to try and pretend as long as I can, but once I can't keep the act anymore, then I'm willing to take the risk of him being made at me.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you going to tell him that you've been pretending that you still love him or you're going to keep that as a secret?

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I guess that I would also do this way. It is not because I am expecting that I would really break up with him in the end. Rather, I would want to continue further as I might still save the relationship.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      How long is the maximum duration of the pretension that you are going to do?

I'm going to breakup with him once I feel that I don't love him anymore. I'm not going to make myself suffer and feel bad just to make him happy.

Comment

• antitrump
      antitrump commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he begs you to take him back? Are you going to ignore him or give in and get back with him?

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      antitrump If he loves you, then he might beg. If he does not love you, then it would just be fine with him.

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah! This is the right thing to do. Why would I feel burdened when I could just spill it out?

When there is no love anymore, then it is the right time to quit the relationship and move on with life. Yes, he would need to keep my name as one of those who hurt him. I think that he is already used to being hurt, anyway.

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      How many guys do you think see you as the ex who hurt them badly?

Let us always be true to ourselves. If we do not love someone anymore, we should tell it to them. Let us be open and fair to our partner. They deserve to know the truth; never mind if it hurts them.

Comment

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      That's right! I think our partner will find ways to bring back the spark in our relationship once we tell them the truth that we don't love them anymore. It's up to them if they will just walk away or find a solution to the problem.

I would pretend until the end. I know that he is not an idiot not to notice that I am no longer interested with him. I think that he would be the one to dump me first. When that time comes, I would be very happy.

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that you're willing to be a martyr in the name of love lmao. I hope that you won't experience such a thing.

I don't mind looking like I'm a selfish partner, but I'm not going to pretend that I still love him just to make him happy because it only means that I'm sacrificing my own happiness for him. And I hope that the guy would do the same thing if he's not in love with me anymore.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always been this straight forward towards all of your exes?

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that you're not going to be mad at your ex if he does the same thing to you?

I will not let myself suffer in order to make the guy that I'm seeing happy. Because he would eventually find out about it and will tell me that I should have told him earlier that I don't love him anymore.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that some of the members are slowly starting to have a hive mind of sorts. You and scrumptious1 almost have the same answer lol.

• demoomed
      demoomed commented
      Editing a comment
      Either it would come that way or he would beg you to stay. Which one would you like to hear from him?

I think it is already his problem if he can't take breakups well. So I'm going to be straight to the point and tell him that we need to break up already.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. That was nice to have. Actually, I agree with you. We should be straight to the point when breaking up with someone.

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to ignore him if he asks or begs you to take him back?

I'm willing to take the risk of having a problematic breakup with him rather than pretend that you're still in love with him.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually been with a guy who made the breakup badly and he tried to get you back?

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree on this one rather than taking it for too long and it will end up with the same messy, shitty breakup.

I'm the type who's really bad at hiding what I truly feel so it will be much better to end our relationship rather than be caught by him faking it.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you at least tried to faked it even once or you didn't risked trying it?

I once tried it but it only lasted for a couple of weeks. Was forced to tell him that it is over for the both of us when he was trying to get in the mood for sex.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      That's one hell of a mood killer you did there lol.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tried to win you back the day after you told him that it is over?

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      Teanett I'm guessing no. I think it hurt the guy on that move.
Working...
X