Bill Cosby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Cosby

I was watching the news about Bill Cosby the other day and I don't know about you all, but I think he is guilty and I don't think that the women are lying. I don't even think that the sex was agreed by the women. I think he drugged them and he was doing this for a long time secretly believing that he would get away with it. I am sorry for his poor wife who has to defend him, even though, he hurt her. But, with all of that, I think they should just let the old man go spend the rest of his days waddling in self pity and guilt. What do you think?

I have mixed feelings. IDK man! The guy is old. So why go back over that mess again and bring up old shit that won't do anything for nobody right now.

Comment

Me too. I am not sure if he is guilty or not. But he knows. As a matter of fact, I think he did say that stuff went down, but the women were into it too. But how can you drug someone and have sex with them and they know what is going on? That don't make sense. So he contradicting himself a lot.

Comment

He thought he could get away with it cause he is some big shot celebrity and that is why he did. He wasn't thinking about his dumb wife who is defending him now. I would punish him by not going with him in public for everyone to think I am fool enough to think my husband didn't do it. She knows he did it. Oh, I forgot...she cannot leave the money he has. So she has to suck shit to be on his good side.

Comment

You opened up a can of worms. Many people think he is a cool dude because of his TV show all these years and his success I guess. But, behind the scene, this dude was taking advantage of young women and having sex without them and they didn't know. That is not cool and he is not cool if that is what he did.

Comment

I think he is guilty, even though, he is not yet charged. He should be ashamed of what he did to hose poor women. Do you know how many of those women are suffering every day with the memories of what this old man did to them without their knowledge? Yes, he did a lot and so many women could never be wrong. What do they have to gain from this? Money cannot buy back someone's sanity. So I think he is as guilty as can be.

Comment

Wow! You guys have strong feelings. I don't know if he is going to be charged or thrown into prison. It is looking better for him than for the women. It is a travesty that the women would not be believed and that they would use Bill Cosby's celebrity status to put a cloud over this whole mess.

Comment

Even if he is guilty, what good is it gonna do those women to put him in jail. He is in his eighties. How long is he gonna last in prison.....not long. So what will the women get out of that?

Comment

Working...
                X