The obsession began

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The obsession began

Your sibling introduced his/her new partner to you. You seem to like the partner of your sibling as he/she is a complete package: good-looking, sexy, intelligent and kind. Weeks passed by and you feel that you are already obsessed with your sibling's partner. What would you do next?

Did you know that it is not right to covet your sibling's partner? That is the first thing that you should have thought. Now, after knowing this one, it is up to you if you still continue to be obsessed with that person.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that a recent addition to the ten commandments or something? lol

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      @hameroon27Yes, we could add it to the ten commandments. That would be number 15 as some other additions were already made and had taken the numbers 11 to 14.

How about if you look for someone else who has similar qualities that you had seen on your sibling's partner? Of course, those are not exclusive to your sibling's partner. There are other people who are also good-looking, sexy, intelligent and kind.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      That might work, but I would feel bad for the person that you're dating for the reason that you're only with him/her because they share the similar traits or qualities.

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      powerJHG yes it would be unfair for that guy, but I don't think that she's going to admit that to the guy that she's saying.

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      That is the best thing to do. Look for someone else and not someone who is already taken by a sister.

I would suggest that you kill that obsession/infatuation as early as possible considering that he's dating your sister. You don't want to end up accidentally hooking up with him because of it.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      cristel well she can just stay in her room or leave the house whenever he is around.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      Jasssa87 she should also make sure that she wouldn't be left alone with him.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, that is the first thing that must be done. Liking a man already taken by your sister is simply wrong.

Originally posted by Jansa90 View Post
    I would suggest that you kill that obsession/infatuation as early as possible considering that he's dating your sister. You don't want to end up accidentally hooking up with him because of it.
    I agree with what she has said. Also you might end up alienating your entire family if you end up hooking up with him.

Comment

Do you see him often that's why you end up crushing on him? If I were you, I'm going to do distract myself and avoid crossing paths with him.
      Last edited by GraceJEAN; 02-20-2020, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Saltinte
        Saltinte commented
        Editing a comment
        What's going to be her next move if your suggestions didn't work for her?

Is this the first time that she has done that or she felt that way towards all of her boyfriends? Because if it is the former, it is possible that she's envious of her sister ever since that's why she ends up crushing on all of her sisters boyfriends.

Comment

• PrincessGail
        PrincessGail commented
        Editing a comment
        I would feel bad for her if she always ends up crushing on her sisters boyfriend.

Could you ask your sibling's partner for some indecent acts with you? He might give in if you are flirty enough. LOL.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
        meowmeowbark commented
        Editing a comment
        No! Why would you suggest that kind of evil act? You would just make things worse if she follows that advice.

Well, you may start to flirt with him. If he is an asshole, then he would give in and would give you one hot banging session! You should enjoy that one as that could be the first and last time that you would have him.

Comment

• AirAngelsAmaze
        AirAngelsAmaze commented
        Editing a comment
        What if he is not the asshole type of person, will you be the one to initiate approaching him?

Have about having a game with him? Try to seduce him. If he gives in, then tell him that you are only testing him. But you would need to test him all the way. LOL.

Comment

• DilDoDabbins
        DilDoDabbins commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you really serious with this one? This is a sick advice. Oh, my gosh!

Obsessing a man who is already taken is not good. What you need to do is to stop the desire for that man. Yes, it would be difficult, but you could redirect that one to someone else.

Comment

• stubbornass
        stubbornass commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely right! There are a lot of guys out there that's good-looking, sexy, intelligent and kind. You just need to stop obsessing on your sister's boyfriend and re-direct your attention to someone else instead.

I wouldn't backstab my sister no matter what! For me.family is family! We may have a misunderstanding in the future but not that kind of case! No matter how I like the guy. If I am the sister,. I'll busy myself and avoid any occasions where I will see my sister's bf. I will meet my sister in some places without her bf.

Comment

• kissmeback
        kissmeback commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheating, in general, is one of the most disrespectful things a partner can do, but a sibling involved makes it much worse. She'll receive NO FORGIVENESS 'til I die!

• iwantsexnowplease
        iwantsexnowplease commented
        Editing a comment
        I will never let my kids know my sister in the future! She can't come close to any member of my family; my future husband will build one day. She had her chance and she blew it! End of story!

• LiquidAss
        LiquidAss commented
        Editing a comment
        It is all about thinking what a family is. It is all about having a self-control and not letting the wrong emotion gets its way. You are right that you should always avoid your sister's boyfriend.

If I like someone who is already in a relationship I usually just admire them. I respect their relationship and I don't want to ruin a good relationship because of me.

Comment

If you want to wear shorts with your pajamas, the Glowing Review recommends a cotton short set in menswear-inspired style. This set comes in five different colors and can be monogrammed for $10. The material and classy look of these pajamas have been praised by numerous users on the Glowing Review. This review includes a comparison of the material and comfort of each pair. If you're looking for a set for yourself, look no further than this brand https://www.byrdie.com/best-summer-b...utfits-5187160.
        Last edited by Melisa; 04-26-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X