Friday Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Plans

This is for the people who are single, since Valentine's is going to be this Friday. I was wondering what are you guys planning to do on that day?

I would be hanging out with some friends and be having drinks over at my place

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're going to have a galentine's day with your friends just like the ladies in the show Parks And Recreation

Nothing planned at the moment, but I'm might just stay at home and watch something

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if a guy asks you out the day before valentine's. Are you going to say yes to his offer or not?

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      My boyfriend is out of town but I was already sent a card and flowers from him so might as well stay home, pour some wine and watch "Sleepless in Seattle!"

• MoiraClay
      MoiraClay commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you watched " I Hate Valentine's day"? It's hilarious! It's how a woman that's having dating rules.

Me and my friends might end up hitting a few bars for a couple of drinks

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you and your friends going on a prowl to find ladies who don't have dates

• DanniMoon
      DanniMoon commented
      Editing a comment
      AnniePath you're right about that one. Let's hope that they're able to find girls who are on the prowl also

I don't really care about that day, so I would just treat like any ordinary day

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you always been like this even if you're in a relationship?

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sad! I consider myself lucky then because I haven't dated any men like you! At least, treat you, lady, right regardless of the occasion. Just a thought only.

I'm just going to spend it like how I usually spend my Fridays which is having a few drinks at a bar and find something to watch on Netflix until I fall asleep

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many drinks do you usually have before you decide that is time to watch Netflix?

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol! Well, today is "Netflix and chill" so I'd better prepare the living room, the food, and the drinks for the occasion. I and my boyfriend decided not to go out but rather have Netflix entertain us then get into vada-voom-voom fuck session!

Since I'm single a single, I will treat V-Day as my beauty treatment day like treating myself to a massage, new hair colour and have a mani-pedi at my fave salon. Then at night, I'll be hosting singles - only dinner party with my single friends around the area. We've been planning this event since Christmas so now is the best time to do it.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you an alpha female of sorts between your friends that's why you've been planning about it since December?

• SandyDempsey
      SandyDempsey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the great idea, love! I was stressed these past days and been planning to have a massage, too! I am salons have special discounts
      on that day so why not!

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that would be a nice idea. I guess that everyone would be enjoying the night with that event even though it would be a dateless night for all the participants. Why not invite some men around? By inviting men, there could be some dates to happen. But, then, that would defeat the purpose of having singles' party.

I think that someone would gonna invite me for a date, so I guess that it would be a nice evening for the both of us. I could imagine that he would gonna take me to a fancy restaurant, and we would gonna have a good date over there. What happens next after the date? My guess should be as good as yours.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you like to share more? Did you really have a date? If yes, how was it? Did it live up to your expectations?

For single people, I believe that most would not mind the day as we would take it just as a regular day. We would rise up, do our stuffs then go to work. At the end of the day, most single people would go home and would do the regular stuffs that we do in the night. In other words, it would be just an uninteresting ordinary day.

Comment

I think that only couples are happy to have the Valentine's Day. For single people, why would they care about it? There is no reason for the singles to be celebratory.

Comment

• Saltinte
        Saltinte commented
        Editing a comment
        Singles can also celebrate with their family and friends. Valentines are not only for couples and married people.

Well, Valentine's Day is over. Couples had made their dates already. Most were happy with their dates. As for me? Nothing. LOL.

Comment

• 1nytstand
        1nytstand commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. The day passed without me having a date. How sad. Anyway, it should not be a big deal with me. Life must go on. LOL.
    Working...
    X