Crossing Paths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing Paths

Since somebody has previously talked about being in the seen zoned. I was wondering has any of you crossed paths with the person who seen zoned you?

Yes, I've crossed paths with some of them and just ignored them

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure that they ignored you as well. They may not even remember who you were.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      But what was the feeling of seeing them again? I bet that it felt so awkward, right?

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is the best action that we could do. Do not tell me that you need to say hello to them when they did not want you in the first place.

Since he was the one who first ignored me, then I would do the same to him. And if he talks to me, I would just answer his question and nothing else

Comment

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you going to answer his question in a rude way or not?

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      How sure are you that he would gonna talk to you? Remember that you had been seenzoned. In real life, you would still be seenzoned.

Since I'm the type who is terrible when it comes to names and face, I often forget who are the women who have seen zoned me

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you going to try and hit on her in person or not?

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you have tried to hit so many women that you could no longer remember them! Wow, have you been trying to hit many in the hope of having a higher chance of getting someone?

I would just act normal and be civil towards him. I'm not the type of person who would act petty for something that's small

Comment

It depends if she also saw me or not. Because if she didn't noticed me, then I will not approach her. But if we literally crossed paths, then I would just say a short hello

Comment

• priority23
        priority23 commented
        Editing a comment
        And are you going to be disappointed if she still ignores you?

• powerJHG
        powerJHG commented
        Editing a comment
        A short hello, and then what? LOL. I do not think that she would even nod. I know that girls do not like to be approached by the men whom we do not like.

The safest way to do is just act like nothing happened. Because if you confront the person about it, you might end up hearing things that you're not expecting from the other person

Comment

• DanniMoon
        DanniMoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that being ignored online is better than being rejected in person, right?

• KenjiNephew
        KenjiNephew commented
        Editing a comment
        If you confront that person it will also show that you are really waiting for him to talk or chat with you again.

Being in the seenzoned won't be a big issue to me. So what if I've been seen? I haven't done anything wrong to them, so there was no point in hiding from nosy people.

Comment

• veronIZA
        veronIZA commented
        Editing a comment
        She's actually talking about is when you sent a private message to a guy that you're fancying and he just reads it and he never sent a reply

• AlysaBdN
        AlysaBdN commented
        Editing a comment
        I also misunderstood the word. I am in a clear zone now. Thanks, girl!

The world is just a small place, so both could still see each other along the way. As for me, yes, I had seen some who seenzoned me in the past. What did I do? Nothing. I ignored them. What else would I need to do? I am pretty sure that they won't look at me, anyway.

Comment

Yes! And most glanced at me. Well, at my direction. I assumed that they looked at me. What did I do? Of course, I ignored them as there was no reason for me to socialize with them anymore.

Comment

• Aloha91
          Aloha91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, you are lucky that they still glanced at you when they saw you. Maybe, they thought that they know you although they could not remember where they had met you.

If he ended up beside me I might just say a short hello. But if I saw him from afar, I will just avoid him at all cost

Comment

Working...
        X