Turning to someone else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning to someone else

If you are to be turned into someone else, would you choose to be gay or asexual? Why?

I think that I would choose to be gay. By being gay, I would still have lots of sex. In that way, I won't be bored in any way.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that being gay would mean that I'd get to have a fun and colourful life. Instead of having a dull life, then I might as well become gay, the gayer I am, the beautiful my life gets. I think being asexual is considered boring.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Being gay would give you the opportunity to have sex, no, LOTS of sex. How lucky of you to turn into someone like that rather than becoming into an asexual, right?

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Alivens You mean you'd get ANAL sex, oops sorry to burst your bubble there! And if that were me, I don't think I would enjoy that one.

Being gay would give you more opportunities in countries where being gay is accepted and tolerated. You do not want to be gay in a country where they despise gay people, right?

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be hard for me to turn gay if I were raised in a homophobic country or was raised in a homophobic household. I'd rather be asexual then.

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      It is okay to be gay but if you're in a place where people do not like gays then it would be risky but what else can they do? They just pretend that they are not gay and would stay like that as long as it is needed to be.

• OreoEater789
      OreoEater789 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that most countries tolerate the members of the lgbtq community so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble because of it

But being gay is difficult. There would be some forms of discrimination along the way. The only thing that would be good is that I would have sex and that is a consolation for me. Still, I think that I would choose to be asexual. In that way, I won't have any problem with those sexual desires. Desires that may not be even fulfilled.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess for a sexual person like me, I would like to try how it feels to become asexual for a change. I wanted to turn myself into asexual sometimes when I know that I'm having way too much sex again lol!

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost all of the women here would choose to become asexual since being gay would be more applicable to guys, if only they would want to. But yeah, try being asexual for a change and let's see if it's true that being asexual would mean that sex is not a part of your vocabulary, lol!

I guess choosing to become asexual would be okay, for a change maybe. Well, an asexual person won't have such desire towards sex, I can be that dull but whatever. Sometimes you just need to take a break from sex too.

Comment

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      Take some time to have a break from sex. Maybe you can do other stuff that would be more exciting than sex. Just think, if you have found a perfect hobby then you wouldn't be looking for sex that often again.

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Come to think of it that sometimes people who often have sex should choose to become asexual just to lessen the sexual cravings that would drive them to have sex.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you would last long being an asexual person? Just wondering because of the username that you're using here

I would choose to become asexual. So if I'm a boring type of person that does not enjoy sex? It's better than being gay, no offence but I'm already contented of being a man, maybe I just need to be off about sex for a little while.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you because if you wanted to be asexual than being gay then you should enjoy that. People shouldn't be bothered why you do not want to choose to become gay but this is just a query, people should chill out.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sex is not a necessity to be exact. Sometimes you just have to look for other things to do besides sex. This is why some people exist to become asexual and that is technically speaking, normal.

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      Being asexual is not boring just because it is not in their slightest interest to think, to talk, or to have sex. Let's just respect that asexual people do exist and they want it that way.

I'm a woman and I wonder how it feels likes being a gay man. It's like living in two different lives while I'm just ONE person. Imagine that I am a woman trapped in a man's body but is slowly wanting to become a woman. Pretty weird, huh?

Comment

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Why be a gay man when you are already a woman yourself? I was expecting men that would turn out to be gay but they chose to be asexual. Because you know, even gay men do usually get laid and they could get laid more often than women do.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      I can still get laid if I'm gay, so I'd rather be gay. Because I think that being asexual would be hard that you will never have the interest to have sex anymore. Aww, I will definitely miss that one!

Asexual. Yes, why would I consider myself gay if I am a woman already? Plus, being asexual means you are not fond of sex. Which is considered cool by the way, I mean can you imagine that an asexual person can live without sex? Nice!

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Asexual? Cool? Hmm, it would be for some people but I just think that I cannot live without having any sexual contacts with anyone.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      kizliak so, would you rather choose to become gay since you cannot live without sex? Because being asexual mean that you cannot have any and now you are left with one choice and that is, being gay.

So, if being gay would mean that you can have sex, then the sex part would most likely be anal sex? I think that one could be bearable for me, I might as well choose to become gay then.

Comment

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it would be nice to try anal sex as long as you use condoms and lube with it so it would be less painful. Okay, I would choose this one too, I'd rather be gay as long as I still get to have sex.

I would definitely end up being gay rather than asexual. Because having lesbian sex is better than not having sex at all

Comment

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like hooking up with a woman is something that has crossed your mind before that's why you don't end being gay

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      dagift2womens how about you? I bet that you would prefer to be an asexual rather than sleep with a guy

I think since I'm a straight guy I think I'd just being gay next I'm actually quite curious but not enough to try it for myself I guess I'm curious since I have a gay brother
    since he came out we haven't been really talking much and I would really want to relate to the things he is saying so that I can rebuild our lost connection

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw what a nice brother, as for me I have a lesbian cousin and we still talk as much as we used to since she came out to us about
      dating girls I guess its different with gays and lesbians since they are still biologically girls and boys there coping mechanisms still differ

I think I would still want to be a girl just imagining being a boy or a lesbian creps me out no offence but I like gays and
    lesbians but as a friend but imagining turning into is just not for me no hate I still love my gay and lesbians friends but
    being obe is a no

Comment

What are we talking about here? Being reborn and ending up being gay or asexual? Or you're going to wake up one day and realize that you're either gay or asexual?

Comment

Working...
      X