A tall lady and a short man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A tall lady and a short man

So, I have this close friend, she is tall and her boyfriend is not blessed to have the same height as her. Let's say that he is short, not a midget man but he is only 5"2. My close friend? Oh, she is 5"9. What can you say about tall ladies dating short men?

If they're madly in love with each other then the height is not a problem for them after all. What matters is that your close friend is happy with her boyfriend. Why can't you be just happy for them instead?

Comment

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are our friends, then we should be happy for them. It is their choice, so it is up to them to live it up.

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen some people where the lady is taller than the man and it is not an issue if you can see how both of them love each other very much.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes people are just bitter seeing other couples being happily in love. You know how people sometimes want to suck out the fun of almost everything. Let those haters hate, that's what they're only good at anyway.

I think this man is into tall women. He doesn't care if he's too short for her but he does love her, ALOT! That's what I know of because if you're in love, nothing else matters. Not even the height or weight of that person.

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, when love is around, some people do not use their heads anymore. Well, they could not be blamed. When we love, most would go and act like fools.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      I think relationships like that won't last long. Soon they will learn that their height differences would make a huge impact on their relationship and they would consider those judgments that they get from other people.

Tall ladies dating short men are stupids. Hey, do they know that it does not look good? Where is their sense of beauty?

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think these short men are rich and these tall women would dig a short man as long as he is rich, what do you think? I'm sorry but I just thought of it that way.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      How can they be so stupid? So, if it's true love that they're feeling then it is considered stupid? Don't be too hard on them.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      kittycat123 you know what they say when you're in love. You always do stupid things in a heartbeat. Nah, sooner or later these two will find someone new because there is no such thing as forever.

I think men should only date women who are of the same height or shorter than they are to prevent awkwardness. We know how to choose the people whom we have to date. If a man is already more than 5 inches short than what we are, then I think that we already need to reject them.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys would choose to consider that too, I mean they would no longer ask a woman out if she is taller than him. It may hurt our ego but we know that what we aim for are women that are a bit shorter than our height, but not that too much short. You know, just the right height for us.

• SpoiledTeaTasty
      SpoiledTeaTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I do not want to date a short man even if he insists that he likes me not only for my height. Well, yeah, I don't think that it is going to work if I'm too tall for him, it's not him but me.

Short man and a short woman = okay
    Tall man and a tall woman = okay
    Tall man and a short woman = okay
    Short man and a tall woman = not okay

Looks like our society is discriminatory. But no matter how discriminatory it is, we could not deny that it is the truth.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      So, those short men cannot date tall model-like ladies? That's their dream, right? I mean those men, so why would you hinder them from dating tall girls?

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      That kind of discrimination is unfair but it is true. Wow, I just realized that one, yeah, it will not look good if the lady is taller than the man. Now I just feel bad for both of the,

Aesthetically, they do not look good as the height difference could be seen clearly. If it was up to two inches difference only, then it won't matter that much.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I agree that if a man is just as tall as her or if the lady is only 2 inches taller than him then it won't be much of a big deal.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      They could only go well if that man should have bought heels to make his height even too hers, lol kidding. This man chose to be with this tall woman, what gives?

Let us reverse the situation. A tall man and a small woman. Oh, that looks better. See? Society is a bias. Well, that is how society works, and we are in no position to change it that easily and quickly.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish that I could be the one to be with a tall man. I heard that they have huge peckers you just have to see through it if you know what I mean. Yes, check his crotch area if you'd ever see a huge bulge down there then your assumptions are correct.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      PieFun sooner or later, things will change. People will soon view this as a normal thing already because there are some things that are stranger before that are normalized today. Think about it.

What did the woman see on that small guy? I mean, is he handsome even if he is small? Or could it be that the man is rich?

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe he has a huge cock. You know, some tall guys may be blessed with their height but aren't blessed enough to have a huge dick.

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG GoobleHipur both of you could be right but then again how can you think that this man cannot date the tall girl? They're already together and there's nothing that could keep them apart since it is true love.

Sometimes I'd put myself in other people's shoes. I just think that maybe this tall woman is struggling to find someone tall to date with but this short man came into her life and suddenly changed her forever. Now, she believes that this short man is meant to be for her all along since both of them are so in love with each other. Isn't that romantic?

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Possibly punkchick but yeah, I like how you view things that way. We should consider fitting other people's shoe so that we could sometimes be careful about how we can easily judge other people.

If midget people can find love then so as tall people too, right? Love is for all, there should no boundaries to it. No hating and just let people love who they wanted to love.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right but then again not all people could have the time to find love since they have other things in mind and have other things to do than just that.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      But those midget people get to be with midget people and those tall people would go with tall people as well. Since when did a tall person would be paired with a midget? Maybe it's best if regular people can date either a midget or a tall person too. why would that matter? Is it because they're not on the same height?

This man is 5"2 and this woman is 5"9, so there would be a 7-inch gap between their height difference. SO? At least that man has the idea of loving this woman dearly and he is not ashamed of it even if she's way taller than him.

Comment

• surfsup
      surfsup commented
      Editing a comment
      But not all would be like him, keep that in mind. Some would prefer being the one who's 5"9 and their girlfriends would preferably be 5"2 by height.

If the couple doesn't see anything wrong their height difference, then it shouldn't make a huge deal out of it

Comment

Originally posted by OreoEater789 View Post
      If the couple doesn't see anything wrong their height difference, then it shouldn't make a huge deal out of it
      I agree with him on this one. And I think that we should praise the guy for being courageous enough to date someone who's way taller than him

Comment

Working...
      X