Crying men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crying men

Most women cry when they have breakups. But do you believe that when a man cries on a breakup, that means that he loves the woman truly, madly and deeply?

I think that when a man cries for you, that means that he loves you tenderly. Most men would not cry, that means they did not love their women that much. Tears are signs of deep love for someone.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that right, SandyDempsey. We, men, barely even cry for the person that we love dearly especially if this woman was the best woman that we'd ever have.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      When someone dies, we cry. That is a sign of loss. When we have a breakup, we cry as it is also a sign of loss.

Some men do not want to cry as they think that other people could see them, and they could be branded as someone weak. But, not crying does not mean that they do not love their partner.

Comment

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      I've barely seen a man cry about his partner during breakups wanna know why? Because they tend to cheat, but if a cheater ever did cry, it's just alligator tears, nothing but fake tears to shed for the partner that they've cheated on.

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      Or they fear that they would be called gay for being too emotional. I don't think that it is right though, they are free to express emotions even if it means crying because of a breakup.

I agree that those men who cried for their girls were the ones who truly loved their exes. You would not cry for someone if you had not loved that person.

Comment

• AnniePath
      AnniePath commented
      Editing a comment
      Crying is normal but what you feel inside that had made you cry is something. I don't usually see a man cry but when I've seen them cry right in front of me, it kinda makes me feel sad. They don't usually express that kind of emotion, we all know that men are strong and do not often cry.

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sooner or later he will recover from all of the pain. He will never have to cry a river for a woman that left them like that again.

A man can cry and have mental breakdowns right in front of you but can still cheat on you. What I'm saying is that those men are really great actors. They can cry all they want but they cannot win a girl back if they cheated on her, he can cry her a river all he wants but the truth is that man deserves to be left alone.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not a manly thing to do for them to cry for a woman because of a breakup. Let the woman do all the dramatic and ugly crying, but you will never see a man having emotional breakdowns after breaking up with someone. In fact, they would be happy since they are free to hook up with any girl that they want.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      LMAO! This is so on point! So he is an actor now huh? Props to that wonderful talent, I do believe that he would rather not cry about the breakup because he was all fake and pretends to be good at crying too? Pathetic.

But most men that I had seen only cried for their exes when they were drunk. They say that when someone is drunk, that someone tells the whole truth. So, what can you conclude from this case?

Comment

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      That happens because their guards have been let off. Alcohol could make us show our real emotions.

• dagift2womens
      dagift2womens commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it would be more understandable if a person is drunk right? They would think that because of the alcohol, a person can be true to themselves but right after, they won't remember that they did such things like crying over some girl because of a breakup.

Men do not cry because society has stated that men should not cry. But, I know some men who cried when they lost their loved ones. For me, everyone should have the freedom to cry. And to cry their hearts out, if they need to.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      But we are talking about breakups here. I've seen some of my guy friends cried to a girl because of a breakup but it's no surprise that they'd usually cry only if they're drunk. Observe a man during his normal state, he barely even sheds a tear after his partner had left him for good. Why? Men are strong, that's what society sees and expects of them.

• AirAngelsAmaze
      AirAngelsAmaze commented
      Editing a comment
      The freedom to cry is not accorded to men, unfortunately. The society that we have restrict the crying opportunity for men. It shows weakness on their part.

This is not about men crying, but women crying hilariously in public after they were dumped by their lovers. Yes, I had seen some women who did those things in public. I did not know how to react whether I would pity them or laugh at them.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes you're going to snicker or just pretend you didn't see anything. But those two look really embarrassing for putting up a show like that in public. I would never want to see something like that as much as possible and I do not want that one to happen to me too.

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, it would be a bit understandable when women cry in public due to being dumped by their boyfriends. But I guess that it would be more hilarious when men cry in public after they were dumped by their girlfriends.

Men can be really emotional too. They may look tough and manly but they have a heart too. And they can also feel pain. So when a man cries during a breakup, that just means he is really in love with the girl.

Comment

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      It is true that it takes a year or years for a man to finally move on from a girl that he has been with for so long and ends up breaking his heart. It would take to long for a man to recover from a broken heart if he did truly love this woman with all his heart.

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      That is when you really see if someone loved you or not. If the man just went on with his life after the breakup, then you already know. Lol.

When men cry, that doesn't necessarily mean that their feelings are true for their ex. There is a chance that those are only crocodile tears and he is just pretending to feel bad so that the girl won't leave her.

Comment

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a possibility, but when there is a real emotion during the crying session, then that should be real already.

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't fall for a guy like that, yes, we ended pretty badly but him crying for me will never change my mind to take him back. He can cry all he wants but we will never be getting back together.

In our society, men should not cry. Is that good emotionally? That would be a no. Oh, well, I do not know.

Comment

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      So, how do these men get to express their emotions if they're not expected to cry? That would be hard, I've seen a few guy friends cry and there was no judgment from me.

• GraceJEAN
      GraceJEAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, it will not be good if a person would not let his emotions out completely. It would be more healthy if this person gets to cry every now and then just to express his feelings. Did you know that people do suffer or die literally for getting their heartbreak? Yes, the muscle called tendons would break from being too emotional.

I would love to see my ex-boyfriend cry for me. In that way, I would be able to confirm if he had truly loved me.

Comment

• GoobleHipur
      GoobleHipur commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah! You gave me an idea. I would like to see if a boyfriend would cry for me, too. But that is a wish that I would like to have.

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      If a man cries for a woman, then consider yourselves lucky. This man genuinely loves you and have loved you with all of his heart. Never forget what he had done well in your relationship even if things did not end well for both of you.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and kick his balls. I bet he would cry because of it lmao

Sometimes, people would need to cry out. Even cry a river, for that matter. After that one, most of the pain would be gone. So, crying is a good therapy.

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Crying is the****utic and I agree. I think it would relieve stress right after you ran out of tears to cry and hey, expressing emotions is healthy.

Let the guy cry all he wants if he has truly missed or loved that ex of his. He is human, and humans have feelings. So, how is he not allowed to express his emotions through crying?

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Give that guy a rest, he hasn't moved on from his ex so just let him cry like there's no tomorrow. He will soon get over her and will never have to cry about it anymore.

Yes, I had a few exes and male friends who ended up crying after a breakup. And I don't see anything wrong with it

Comment

Working...
    X