A hidden desire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hidden desire?

You have this one friend who is kinda touchy and often drops hints about having sex with you. You think that he/she has a hidden desire to you but you brushed that thought off. At first, you thought that he/she was just joking until he/she said it explicitly to you. Your friend asked you out for sex! How would you react to this?
    Last edited by fallinlove; 01-18-2020, 07:21 AM.

Woah, what? I must be lucky to have someone who has a hidden desire for me. If that friend and I are both single, then I guess I will agree. I have nothing to lose, right?

Comment

• ChristineOh
      ChristineOh commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it depends if you are still a virgin then you would lose your virginity, right?

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Somehow, you have got nothing to lose, but you might gain something from him.

• LoveYumTasty
      LoveYumTasty commented
      Editing a comment
      Just single? Would you not care if he is handsome, too? I care for the looks. Those men who should hit me up must look great.

If I was in that position, I will go for it. Well, it is not every time that someone wants to have sex with me. Might as well just grab the opportunity while it is in front of me, right?

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      You are making me laugh. You have the personality of being opportunistic huh? Are you really willing to let your friend have sex with you? Don't you respect your friendship?

• QueefPat
      QueefPat commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you still going to be friends with him if the hookup is a bad one?

If this friend of mine just got out of her recent relationship then suddenly feels like she has this hidden desire to be with me in bed then I should remind her that I do not want to be used as a rebound just because she got out of a pretty bad relationship. She should give herself some respect and should try asking other guys but me. I am his friend and I do not want us to be that way.

Comment

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Wow, you have so much respect for this lady and I salute you for that. I thought that you'd be like those fuckboys that are great opportunists if their friends have hidden sexual desires towards them but they're the ones that recently got out of a very toxic relationship. And yeah, they should at least give themselves a break from all that!

If I am single and is not committed to anyone, why would I turn him down? So if my friend asks to have sex with me, I will agree and maybe if he is good at it, we can be fuck buddies. Lol!

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow talking about being bitchy lol! If he is kinda hot then I might do it as well but it will be awkward if that happens

If that friend of mine is hot and sexy, there is no reason for me to decline him, right? Besides, it is not as if I was the one who asked him for sex. And if I agree, we will have an FWB relationship. Hmm that sounds okay to me.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are misjudging those who are not sexy and hot. You can always accept someone even though their are not that sexy, for me I like guys who have a big stomach

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I think that sounds good enough for you in order to accept his invitation in having sex

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, you have a point there. But for me, I need that man to be handsome, hot and sexy as hotness and sexiness alone are not enough to me. I need a good face, too.

I won't agree to it. I will turn him down because I do not want our friendship to be ruined. I am sure that there are still other men who would want to have sex with me.

Comment

• kizliak
      kizliak commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course count me in that there's more men who want to have sex with you, Lucky for me we ain't friends

If that happened to me, I will decline and say to him that it is very inappropriate. I will also tell him to just find other girls who he can have sex with.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      That is what I will do too. I don't think having sex with a friend is a good thing to do given the society that we are in right now.

The moment that my friend starts to drop hints about wanting to have sex with me, I will clarify that that will never happen. I wouldn't want our friendship to have some sexual touch in it.

Comment

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      But ain't that exciting? I bet your other friends will not notice that you two are banging. Well, not unless you tell them yourselves. I think I'll consider having sex with a friend of mine.

• AlysaBdN
      AlysaBdN commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh please! That would be so much fun because if you have sex with your friend, you won't ever need to find a stranger who you can hookup with whenever you're feeling dry. You can just call your friend.

I would ignore him. I won't have sex with him. Why? Because if I wanted to, then I should be the one who had flirted with him a long time ago. That only means that I did not have any sexual desire for him.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's okay because it would be unfair for him if he has desires for you and you don't have an ounce of desire for him. It is better not to give him false hope so there's nothing for you to worry about.

Why only now? He should have told me a long time ago! Too bad that both waited for so long. Anyway, there is still a time to accept his offer, so I would go on for it.

Comment

• softheartedgirl
      softheartedgirl commented
      Editing a comment
      I will goon for it, he must be curious as to what I taste like and how I can do people well in bed. Well, what do you know? Does he often think about me this much at this kind of level too?

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove Surely that you had a boyfriend before and he does not want to tell you this since you and your boyfriend are madly in love with each other. Now that you are single. It's his chance to tell you this that he has a hidden "sexual" desire towards you. Now, it is up to you if you'd let him or if you'll give it a try.

What? Kinda touchy? Do you mean that he had been sexually harassing me? Well, that was not good at all. I could even report him to the police for doing lascivious acts to me.

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      If that man is sexually harassing you then, of course, you should have to report him to the police already. He might be doing that to other women and he hasn't learned his lesson so it's about time that someone would teach him.

I guess I will think about it first. I will observe if he is worth having sex with. Maybe I will ask some friends regarding his sex life or something.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Something is wrong. You are friends, so you should know the answers even without asking your other friends.

• JennyREnz
      JennyREnz commented
      Editing a comment
      Why investigate if he's really great in sex? Why don't you just get it on with it? You're just complicating things for yourself there, Airglax. I think you should try him even just once so you'd get to know if he really is good.

A friend who would ask a friend for a sex is somewhat strange to me. I thought that they were friends?

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      How about wanting to put this friendship into the next level, like, friends with benefits? I think they both can have that, if both of them are single then they should get along with it. There's no need for them to be choosy, they can have all those fucking sessions all they want.

Is he handsome with a big cock? Then, what am I waiting for? Lol. I would grab that chance to experience pleasure that he always wanted to have with me.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, you ladies would really want to get down with a guy as long as he has a huge cock. Well, I can't blame you with your preferences there priority23. But what if he does have a huge cock but does not know how to pleasure you well? Then would that be considered useless?

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      independentG If both men are clueless in giving pleasures, a man with a big cock is better than a man with a small cock.

• PennyTration
      PennyTration commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure that she would know that unless they're the type of friends who are comfortable with being naked in front of each other
Working...
X