Obsession towards someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsession towards someone

There are times when we like someone, and it would just be like any other ordinary liking a person. But, on some instances, there is what we call an obsession. That is, the extreme desire to have that someone. What can you say about obsession?

Ah! Is that what they call a fatal obsession? That is, you feel like you want to have that person badly to the point that you would do anything just to have that person.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've encountered a few dates that had become obsessed with me, and I tell ya they WILL do anything just to have me. They'd even go to my place or even call and text me nonstop just for me to reply to them.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I'm that type of obsessed person to my partner. I'm glad that he's okay with it and he is not bothered at all. He said it was all good as long as it's with him and not me being obsessed with different guys, I mean, come on right? I have a partner and I should be obsessed with him and not with other guys.

Actually, there were people who had succumbed to those kinds of heavy obsession to the point that they had murdered the person whom they had loved so much. Creepy.

Comment

• Skinnylove01
      Skinnylove01 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so morbid, lol. Well, that usually happens in some movies that I've seen before. Luckily, I've never experienced anyone obsessing over me. Who knows, maybe he's obsession would be the death of me. Hell no!

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, I think that I had read an article about that one. I think that people who get so obsessed with someone sometimes do horrible things.

Sometimes guys would think that I'm obsessed with them, I'd just laugh it off because I know for myself that I don't usually like guys. It is those guys that are obsessed with me and I think if I'd like them back that would be rare for me to do, but why would they even think that I'm that 'obsessed' with them already? Okay, ego-boost much?

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      You seem to not care for those men who wanted to be with you huh? Well, you do not know what their intentions may be since they are already obsessed with you, it's best that you should avoid them because they say that people who can become easily obsessed with someone can be dangerous.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are giving some attentions like flirting with them, then they might think that you are obsessed with them. Otherwise, if you did not provide any motives, then they won't think of it.

Obsession is a very serious thing and I do think that it shouldn't be normalized. Being obsessed to someone can be dangerous to the obsessed person and to the person that he/she is obsessing with.

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      That's when you'd start to realize that the person obsessed with you is mentally ill, or is an actual psychopath. Now, you're doomed! You can get away with it if you've seen red flags from the early stages of dating him.

• ruby78
      ruby78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, obsession becomes dangerous when there is already a potential that someones would be harmed.

All that I can say is that I will never be obsessed with someone. I know my limits that's why I know when to stop. Also, I am not the kind of person who likes to force herself to someone.

Comment

• JenniferFray
      JenniferFray commented
      Editing a comment
      Same sentiments, cristel! People should know their places and their limitations. We can like whoever we want but not to the point that we'll make them uncomfortable through being obsessed with them.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it is because you had never experienced anything like that in the past. But who knows? You might have an encounter with that one soon.

Geez, I wouldn't go that far. Yes, I might do some crazy things to talk to the person that I like but not to the point that I will be obsessed to him. That is just so low of me if I do that.

Comment

• Jasssa87
      Jasssa87 commented
      Editing a comment
      We seldom see that if we put to much attention to someone then we are truly becoming obsess but not on a crazy way, do you think?

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, we could have our self-restraints, but some people are too enamored that it lead to having an obsession.

Obsession is a scary thing for me because you never know the things that the obsessed person are capable of. There are times that an obsessed person can be violent and dangerous.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, but those are their ways to show their love and affection to those people. Don't get me wrong, I don't approve obsession nor I am obsessed. I just want to emphasize that love can make us do things that we didn't even think we are capable of.

• sexualdepth
      sexualdepth commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely. This is the case where a song comes in: Too much love would kill you.

Yikes! Being obsessed to someone is the worst thing that could happen to me. I am not that dumb to let myself be obsessed with some person. But to be honest, I pity those who are obsessed because obsession is somehow considered to be a disorder and it needs medical attention.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Disorder immediately? I think they know what they're doing and what they need is your own attention not some medical attention

• Hugurerbe
      Hugurerbe commented
      Editing a comment
      I truly agree with this. There are some people who have become so obsessed that they are not thinking clearly anymore. Well, an example is that they start to do aggressive things to the one who they are obsessed with.

Creepy but If someone hot is obsess with me then that's fine because I dont have a fan and I consider someone whose obsessive of me to be my fan, I think this make sense lol

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Creepy Hot one way to say it, but they would stalk you for life and you would have to deal with it

• motherlove
      motherlove commented
      Editing a comment
      What if that person is somehow getting violent already? Would you still be okay with that? I bet not. And oh, obsession is something that lasts for a long time so I guess you better prepare yourself if you have someone obsessed to you.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      If you like the person who is obsessed with you, then you are lucky as you could be together.

Obsession will slowly eat you and you will hunger for that person more so its better if we keep it low and don't bother on thinking about him/her each second or else you will turn out an idiot that is ridiculed by other person

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly. We shouldn't be too attached to the people that we like because if we do that, there's a tendency for us to be obsessed with them. I suggest that all of us should know about our own limitations and boundaries.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      Should we be worried about those people who say that they're obsessed with us? I think they're capable of doing almost anything just to have us. It is very alarming when I once encountered a man that says he's been obsessed with me. I tried everything that I can to stay away from him, I moved to a different place and finally lost contact with him.

I don't know when would people consider such admiration towards someone into an obsession already. If a person likes me so much, I do not consider it an obsession, but rather admiration because it lasts or soon fades away. But if it's obsession then it would be dangerous, he might even want to kill people who admires and should be only him that is admiring me.

Comment

Working...
    X