Positive People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive People

I love to be around positive people and just hate the idea of having someone toxic around me. The negative energy just doesn't cut it with me. I have been in so many toxic relationships, casual and serious and all it did was just made me sick and stressed out. I decided no more...hell no more! If anyone comes around and shows negative energy, I either remove myself or ask them to get away from me. It drains you when you have to deal with those kinds of people and it will affect your health too. How do you all feel about that?

I feel the damn same way! I have had my share of toxic relationships, even with family and I will cut you off in a jiffy, if you come at me with any negative shit.

Comment

I would definitely say yes! Negative people....gone. Toxic relationships....outta here! I try to stay positive every day and stay focused on myself and my shit. If someone wants to talk about their problems, I will listen, but if it happens too often, I am sorry, they will lose me. I got problems too you know!

Comment

My goal is to always be drama free and free from dramatic people.

Comment

I agree too! It is better to hang around positive people because your mind and entire body does better.

Comment

I am gonna go the opposite way. Sometimes, people are hurting and may not be negative out of spite or because they want to. At times, it takes a little patience to understand some people. I am not saying everyone is like this, but you have to deal with it one on one to find out the person who is genuinely hurting or the ones who just bring drama.

Comment

I still think the same way. I understand people hurt sometimes, but I am talking about those who are always hurting and not taking their lives seriously and trying to bring hell into someone else's life. That is what I am talking about. Some people are just plain negative...period. Nothing you do can change it for them. So I stay away from all of that bullshit.

Comment

I don't have time for drama and mess. I leave that alone. I walk away from it too. It drains the shit out of you and then you have to concentrate on someone else's shit and can't deal with yours.

Comment

Negative people bring stress and me and stress don't work. I cannot operate around that kind of environment. So, I do go out of my way to find positive people to talk to and to become friends with. I feel that it works much better in the end.

Comment

If you allow people, they will suck the living daylight out of you and then when they are done and their situation is fixed, you have to pick up the pieces.

Comment

I have learned over the years to stay clear from that kind of stuff. It is not healthy at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X