Friendzoned or seenzoned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendzoned or seenzoned?

Which sucks more? Being friendzoned or being seenzoned?

For me, being seenzoned is suckier as that would mean that the person you like does not want you ever. You are totally being ignored to the highest level. But, then, still be thankful that he/she still reads your messages even if no reply from them is being received. That would be better than being ignored totally.

Being seenzoned suck more than being friendzoned. You know what? When you are just being seenzoned, that is already the time to stop altogether. Quit contacting that person as that means that he/she does not want you. Do not bother him/her anymore.

Comment

• priority23
      priority23 commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if he would have just ignored me, I'll on his spam messages but 'seen-zone', is a slap on the face that he has put your messages on read or seen but no longer wants to reply to you.

• Fransha33
      Fransha33 commented
      Editing a comment
      If I'm being seenzoned by someone then I guess I should put them on my spam mails to ignore them too. I would not contact them if it's clear that they do not want to reply to my messages anymore.

• crzyyouandme
      crzyyouandme commented
      Editing a comment
      The other person would be happy as the bothering was stopped already. On your part, your agony would also cease as you won't have to worry anymore.

Being friendzoned is better. At least, if his offer is genuine, then you would have a chance that the two of you would be friends. It would serve as a consolation.

Comment

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      If the offer is genuine, then that would be good. Actually, I would love to be accepted as a friend than someone who was rejected. Lol.

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, being friendzoned is better as you could still be friends. The feeling would be better than being ignored completely.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      cutestman At least that person still accepts you right?

I think it sucks to be friend-zoned especially if you like that person so bad and he decides to put you in the friendzone. It is totally unfair if you get friend-zoned immediately by someone, it means that you will no longer have a chance to be in a serious relationship with him. But, even if you two are only friends, I don't think that there will be a chance for you both to be FWB, I guess.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope. There will be no chance that you would have an FWB relationship with someone who had friendzoned you. Your wish is not going to happen.

• Tastyrese
      Tastyrese commented
      Editing a comment
      Why did you say that it was unfair? Of course, they could decide immediately if they want to keep you or dump you right away.

I think both suck like hell. When you get friend-zoned, you have no chance to be in a relationship with the person you like because they only see you as a friend and nothing more. Also, seen zoned is bullshit, you're expecting a response but clearly, that person is not interested to entertain you. Such complete wastes of time!

Comment

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, both suck, but by having seenzoned, that is worse than being friendzoned. Why? Because you have been ignored. You were ignored because they did not want you.

• fashiones12
      fashiones12 commented
      Editing a comment
      If a person friend-zones and seen-zones you then it's time that you should cut ties with them. Stop expecting that there would be more interactions with them because they don't care about you anymore. Let that sink in!

Friendzoned sucks than being seen-zoned. For me, I've been friend-zoned for a couple of times which is worse than being ignored or seen-zoned by possibly anyone. To me, being friend-zone means that you've liked this person but only likes you as a friend, for seen-zone, it is applicable to friends and family as well if they chose to ignore your messages, that's more okay.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Being friend-zoned by the person you like won't be okay at first but soon you'll get used to it and will make you realize that it was the best idea that had happened. There would be more chances for you to look for more hookups and just enjoy your time with them.

If I get friend-zoned then he should keep in mind that there will no longer be communication between us too, so for me, I will apply seen-zone for him if he chooses to friend-zone me for good. See? It's a win-win for me!

Comment

• elatederic
      elatederic commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, best revenge yet. If he friend-zoned you, keep him in the ignore or seen-zone just to be even. Okay then, I will surely do this one if someone ever friend-zones me, which I don't deserve in the first place, lol.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      That is your perception, but that is twisted. First, he friendzoned you; in return you seenzoned him. But, in the end, who is the real loser? You.

If you are just being seenzoned, then it is time to quit the game. Have respect on yourself. That person no longer wants you, so why bother to continue pursuing that person?

Comment

• HearAlive
      HearAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd look desperate if you keep bothering this person that chooses to ignore you. I am no desperate woman myself, that is why I will never beg for a man to have his attention when he starts ignoring me. Even if there's no reason for him to ignore me in the first place.

• Marie25
      Marie25 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, maybe if I'd just message him one last time to see if he might even respond to it. But if he does not really give a damn about it then I will quit. I promise it would be just one last message that needs to be sent!

You know what? I think that people friend-zone you or put you on seen-zone because you might have done something that you're unaware of. So, think of the things that you have possibly done or said that made them put you in a situation like that.

Comment

• kelly77
      kelly77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Or if you're really that apathetic type of person then you would just simply ignore it. Why? Do I sound like one? Yes, I'm an apathetic type of person.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      It is either that or they are just not interested in you as much as you are interested in them. But I think being seenzoned sucks more, because they do not care about what you'll feel when they decide to not reply to your messages.

I do think that the feeling of being seenzoned is worse than being friendzoned. Because when a person saw your message yet he/she didn't reply, that just means that you are not worthy of that reply. That means that he/she doesn't think that your message is interesting enough for him/her to reply to you.

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      OR you should at least consider that the person is too busy to reply to your messages, let them be. They will soon reply to you if they have the time. sometimes those people will get back to you for days or weeks, just wait for it.

I guess being friendzoned sucks more. Because in that way, you will never have a romantic relationship with that person and you will just be stuck at being friends with him. Unlike when you are seenzoned, you can still try sending him messages that will surely make him reply and through that, something can start between you two.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      But relationships start at friendship right? So even if he thinks of you as his friend now, that can change when you two get to know each other more. That is why I really think that being seenzoned is far worse than being friendzoned. Being seenzoned somehow implies that you are not important enough to that person.

In my opinion, being friendzoned sucks more. Because it only means that the person who seenzoned me do not have enough respect to me that's why it's okay for him to leave my message hanging.

Comment

• Katherina001
      Katherina001 commented
      Editing a comment
      You got it right! I really hate it when someone doesn't reply to my messages. It makes me feel like crap. It makes me feel like I am nothing to them. That's why being seenzoned sucks more for me.

To be honest, both sucks so bad. But I would still prefer being friendzoned because in that way, there will still be a constant communication and connection between the two of us.

Comment

• Airglax
      Airglax commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, yes, there could be some communication if he would reply on your messages. I think that he is just being nice, so he accepted you to be your friend.
Working...
X