Traveling Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling Woman

Anybody here love to travel. People call me the traveling woman. I love to go on cruises when I get a chance from my busy schedule. Sometimes, I force myself to take time and go visit different countries. I have been to so many foreign countries, it is too much to mention here. But, the one thing is that I go by myself or with friends. I would love to go with someone of the opposite sex that is fun and adventurous. What kinds of exotic places have you all been? Let us hear. Maybe, you will mention one that I haven't gone to yet.

I have been to a lot of nice places too. I once went on a Mediterranean cruise and got to visit some really cool places. The cruise lasted for seven days. It was not all fun because I got seasick a lot. But, I think I would still do it again because other than that, I had some moments of fun, but when I was off the ship. But I have been around the block some I guess.

Comment

I went to Japan one time. Nice country. Very busy. Lots of movement, bicycles, cars, people you name it. The apartments were very small where we stayed, but we didn't stay indoors all day so it didn't matter. I would definitely go back, but would love to travel to some more countries to learn their culture. I love foreign countries too.

Comment

Since I had never been out of the state I lived, I cannot say I went to any foreign countries, but I went to another state, Washington D.C. I went to a big march there and had a blast. Met some cool women and made great friends. So, you can still have fun in your own country, if you know where to go. That's what I think.

Comment

I went to Honduras with a church group and we helped to feed hungry families. It was so rewarding. The living conditions made me cry though. And I realized how good I had it. I don't know how those people exist every day. It was bad...really bad. I feel for them. I am glad I went though.

Comment

I think I been to Haiti one time. If you are talking about bad living conditions, that is where it is. I don't think I would ever go back though. It is too sad and I end up feeling bad for the people. I think if I can remember, I went there with a missionary group, but it was a long time ago. At the time, the country had gone through a terrible hurricane and there was disaster all around. So, it wasn't a vacation, but I got to see how locals lived.

Comment

I love the idea of going to countries for a good cause. Maybe I will consider that the next time. I am always going for my own selfish reasons. So maybe I can go with a missionary or church group so I can experience what you guys did. It must be fulfilling.

Comment

Working...
              X