Is it cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it cheating?

In the age of social media, there are few popular apps that we could use to socialize with friends and other people. Now, of course, we would be able to look at the profiles of other people. The question is: Is mere looking at the profiles of the people who we "like" already considered as cheating?

No! It is not. My goodness! Why would it be considered as cheating when you are just looking at their profiles? Sure, you like them but it is not automatic that they also like you.

Comment

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh my, that's so shallow! Checking out someone's profile is NOT considered cheating. So? Am I not allowed to see what they're up to?

• H3r3foryou
      H3r3foryou commented
      Editing a comment
      So, if someone checks out my profile, should I also assume that the person likes me as well? Ah, those mind games, checking out people's profiles does not automatically mean that we like them, we're just looking is that even a bad thing?

While it is not a major cheating move, it is already a start that cheating could happen anytime soon. It may not be to the person who he stalks online but it could be directed to other women.

Comment

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      How are you so sure about that? Is the woman that a man is stalking have intentions to seduce him? If so then I would agree that it will all lead to cheating.

It is certainly not. Checking out someone's profile is not considered cheating, that's just being too exaggerated!

Comment

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      So, why would you constantly check her profile if you have no intentions? It could not be that you are just checking her profiles without any reason.

• cristel
      cristel commented
      Editing a comment
      goodlove if he says it that way then better believe him. People can be honest with their intentions and if you are just looking at their profiles then you shouldn't assume that he has feelings for her already lol!

I don't thinking looking at profiles can already be considered as cheating because you are just checking his/her info, and not actually interacting with him/her.

Comment

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Only paranoid people will refer to that action as cheating. Well for me, it will be cheating if he/she chats with the person he/she is stalking.

No, it's not! Someone who will think that that's cheating is someone petty. Lol! Anyway, we're looking into their profiles because we are curious about them and not because we want to flirt with them or something.

Comment

• Tastype
      Tastype commented
      Editing a comment
      It is true, not unless we'd start flirting with them and such, that is considered cheating already but checking their profile out doesn't mean anything serious already.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Curiosity will always get us, right? so, let's just enjoy looking at their profiles and make sure that it does not mean anything. It should be that way.

It's not cheating. It will only become cheating if you already tried to interact with the person who owns the profile that you are visiting. And if that interaction involves some flirting, then that's definitely cheating.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, when flirting to that person already happens, then that is already a form of cheating.

It is not really cheating in the strictest sense but it could already be the start of it. Why are you so obsessed in looking and checking at that person's profile? It is because you like that person. What would happen next?

Comment

• sexsexgirlnowme
      sexsexgirlnowme commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it could be the start that you could continue to go on and have more of it. It could be looking for the profile now. Next, you would be having communication with each other. Next thing you knew, you are already having some indecent affairs.

It is not yet cheating as there are no meetups nor relationships that were formed. Although, it is advisable not to look at the profiles of those people if you are already on a relationship to prevent any untoward incidents.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      Right, people would easily assume everything so it is better to NOT check them out already to avoid further conflicts.

• Infomarry
      Infomarry commented
      Editing a comment
      It is better to avoid any problems and how is that even possible? Simple, do not check out their profiles, that's just how it is. Also, you can browse other stuff on the internet, there are so many things you can check out rather than those people who will never like you anyway.

You said it yourself, it is just MERE looking. So I believe that it's not cheating. It's more of being interested with the person in a general way. It will only be in a flirty way if there are already some flirty messages that will be involved.

Comment

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking is just looking, what? Are we not allowed to look at other people? There's no flirty messaging involved so there's absolutely no cheating involved as well.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      We have eyes, so is it not okay to use them for that purpose? LOL, we're just looking and those malicious intents were just a figment of other people's imagination.

No. Not at all. Did you do something aside from looking at his profile? If no, then that is not cheating. That is just attraction which could go away after some time.

Comment

• AmazeAlive
      AmazeAlive commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, if it's only attraction or nothing then it is never considered as cheating. How shallow it is to claim that those actions are considered cheating already.

• VaginalDestruction
      VaginalDestruction commented
      Editing a comment
      It would only be considered cheating if you started hitting up on her DMs saying that her new profile picture is hot, some shit like that. Yes, but checking her out does not necessarily mean that it is already cheating, what the actual fuck?!

Of course not! Why would it be a form of cheating? We could look at the profile of any person whom we want to see as long as they as public. There is no cheating there. Did you do something more than visiting his profile?

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      You nailed it! It is not cheating at all. Nothing was done aside from seeing the profile. Is there a law that prohibits a taken person from looking somebody else's profile? None, right? So, quit it. No cheating was done.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, exactly why is it consider cheating if there are no motives at all? I mean, we are allowed to check out someone's profile the content from it is also public.
Working...
X