Coworker's husband is up to something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coworker's husband is up to something

My coworker told me that her husband has been sneaking around lately during midnight and she hears him talking to his phone while he's in the bathroom. She's assuming that he's been up to something already but she's composing herself and just letting him do that for two weeks now. What do you think she must do next?

If it has been going on for 2 weeks already, I do think that it is time to confront him. Tell your coworker to ask her husband about the person that her husband is talking to during midnight.

Comment

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      She should talk to him about that and must not wait for 3 weeks already. There's her chance already, she knows the exact time whenever the husband is talking to someone on his phone and has to excuse himself to go to the bathroom. It's quite fishy already!

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, the man would deny anything wrong. He would say that it was nothing important.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. She could ask him why he needed to talk in the bath room when he could talk just anywhere on the house.

Two weeks? Hold on, she must do something about it already, she should go up there and knock on the door. If she hears him panicking then he is truly up to no good, he's been talking to someone in a soft voice, I can tell. That's why the wife has been bothered by his actions recently.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Talking with someone on a soft voice but on with an erotic tone? Hmmm, that must be something else. Lol.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Soft voice. Did he sound like it was like "Ooohhhh"?

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Two weeks is just a short time. She should check to it that the activity has been going on for so long before she could react negatively.

What she can do is that the next time the husband does that, she can eavesdrop into the conversation and she can even record it because it might be an evidence that her husband is cheating on her.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooh, that's a nice one. Well, I'm sure he will be in deep trouble once she has a record of him moaning inside of the bathroom as well, lol!

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not easily do that one. For sure, he would not be talking in a loud voice.

Talking on the phone while hiding in the bathroom? Of course, he is up to something. Oh, wait, in the middle of the night? Do not tell me that he has been doing some indecent video chats. Lol.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      He probably is and as long as he is not being confronted about it, he will just continue doing this every night.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he is, he wouldn't be taking too long to stay in the bathroom talking to someone with a soft voice in the middle of the night, lol!

• pamela76
      pamela76 commented
      Editing a comment
      Middle of the night? Who would want to be awake in the middle of the night just to do some horny things?

Was it a regular voice with a regular topic? Oh, wait, you would not go inside the bath room when you have a regular topic on your conversation with someone, right? He does something fishy on the bath room; that, I am sure of that.

Comment

• kittycat123
      kittycat123 commented
      Editing a comment
      He can have a regular voice with a regular topic and would end up discussing it in the bathroom. Maybe he's also practicing his speech in front of the bathroom mirror, ever thought of that too?

It's obviously work related and why would the wife be so su****ious about it? Maybe they're having a lot of things to discuss even outside of the workplace. She should at least ask about if so she won't be su****ious of him cheating.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      But why would someone call in the middle of the night for straight two weeks? Ah! Okay, I got it. The calls were from the other side of the world.

I do believe that it has something to do with work or he is planning to surprise his wife. Tell your co-worker that she shouldn't be so paranoid, she should check her calendar if her birthday or their anniversary is coming near. If so, she shouldn't have to worry about him cheating.

Comment

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't mind him planning a surprise for his wife. She might even spoil it herself if she keeps being su****ious around him when he's just actually planning the surprise and not talking to someone in a dirty way.

Her husband should not be disturbed. As we can see, he has been doing something inside the bathroom. What it is? We do not know. It could be something that should be done in private.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, you're right. We don't know exactly what he's up to but it's fine. Just let him continue doing his business inside the bathroom during midnight.

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he's been doing something and that something is cheating. The coworker should talk to her husband already in order to clear things up.

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes, we need to give them the privacy to do anything that they want to do, right? There is no proof, other than thinking that there could be something.

I do think that the husband is cheating. Maybe the next thing that your coworker can do is that surprise and bust her husband. For one time, she can go inside the bathroom unannounced and ask him point blank about what he has been doing.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with this one. She should catch him off guard so that he can't prepare himself when it comes to explaining what he's doing.

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you paranoid? What if he's just talking to an old friend who is from another country that's why their time zones are different from each other? Through busting in the bathroom door unannounced and questioning him would only look as if you are having doubts on him.

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      No, she could not do that one. For sure, the bath room is locked while her husband is inside.

The husband was talking. It was a plain ordinary talk and nothing else. He does not want his wife to be awoken unnecessarily, so he uses the bathroom. He was not speaking in soft and almost muted tone.

Comment

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      During midnight? But who would he talk to during that ungodly hour? He could have just informed his wife about it so that his wife will not have any doubts right?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      AglowReportsDari If it is just a plain ordinary talk, why does he have to do it inside the bathroom? He can just tell his wife that he needs to talk to someone and he can do it beside her. What he did was quite fishy for me.

A woman's instinct should never be neglected. If she's already doubtful, then that only means that something is really going on with her husband. I do think that she should talk to him in the soonest time possible.

Comment

Working...
    X