To cheat or to be cheated on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To cheat or to be cheated on?

Cheating is not a new issue for couples anymore and as time passes by, more and more people cheat as well as get cheated on. Which led me to the question that I'm about to ask you now. Which would you prefer between cheating and being cheated on? Why?

I'll choose being cheated on. Because I know in myself that I didn't do anything wrong. Well, I just fell for the wrong person and that's it.

Comment

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right and as long as you didn't put up with his bullshit, like plotting to fo a revenge for him like cheating too, well, you're just making a fool of both of yourselves already.

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you still continue to be with that man even if that man had already cheated on you?

I got cheated before so I guess it's better if someone did it rather than me doing it. I mean, why would I be in a relationship if I'd plan to cheat on my partner? That's not right.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, people should not be in a serious relationship if they're eager to cheat anyway

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      People who cheat in their relationship are making a fool out of themselves. It's not right to cheat even if your partner does not know about it.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, cheating is not right. We should not cheat at all.

I won't prefer anything. I don't like cheating in general. It can be traumatizing to both the cheater and the one who got cheated on.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, both are evil, but we need to choose one. Which do you think is less evil on the two?

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it would be painful to be cheated on while you would feel guilt when you cheat someone.

Sometimes people who get cheated on, well, they will cheat too as for revenge. How can we deal with those people who are cheated on but will cheat as well for some payback?

Comment

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That is sad to know but yeah there are some people who do that thing. A tit-for-tat, they say. What can we do? They were hurt so a natural reaction would be to fight back, I guess?

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      Who do they get revenge to? Their current partner or to their next partner?

• Teanett
      Teanett commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not do anything if they want to take revenge. They were hurt, and they could think to fight back and take revenges, as well.

I think I will prefer getting cheated on. Because I won't have to be guilty that I did something that will definitely hurt someone that I love.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      If he happens to cheat on you then you should dump him right after you knew. You can no longer be with them because most likely they will do it again.

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Clitcomander you are right. He will certainly do that again because he has been caught and I'm sure that this time no one will ever find out that he's been cheating again.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as I don't cheat with him, then it's okay if h would cheat on him as many times as he wants until he feels like telling me the truth or plans to dump me. Then sure, go ahead, I don't want to be with a cheater like you anyway.

I would like to be cheated on. At least, I would be the victim and not the perpetrator. I did nothing wrong and my conscience would be clear of anything.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and nowadays cheaters are lingering among us. Surely, they're always up to something but as long as you will not cheat on them back then you are on the safe side.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay if my partner cheated on me, at least it will never be my fault, right? I'm just giving all my love for her and she's just cheating on me thinking that I'm unaware of it too.

Better for me to cheat than to be cheated on. Hey, I do not want to be hurt. I know that it is a bad thing but I need to save myself from misery.

Comment

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Something cheating feels nice especially when he's a total package than your current boyfriend. Have some fun and cheat while you still can, I'm sure he will never find out.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you have a point there. Who would want to be in misery being cheated on? Better do the cheating and be saved from the pain. It may look bad, I know, but what can I do?

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      That is called saving your own self from potential pains from cheaters. It is wrong to cheat, all of us know that one, but what can we do?

I'm tired of being cheated on, so this time, it's time for me to cheat! I don't know the reason behind it but it's for the curiosity of it. I'd cheat on my boyfriend by flirting with other guys, that's cheat right? So, yes, I would like to cheat on him in that way.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, do whatever you want with that plan of yours. You want to cheat? Fine, go ahead and cheat on him as much as you wanted to. You should start by downloading various dating apps and start chatting with various men

• Daisy54
      Daisy54 commented
      Editing a comment
      You would counter a sin with another sin? Are you that vindictive? I do think that if you got cheated on, own up the hurt but don't try to cheat just to get revenge. Which is why I prefer to be cheated on.

I prefer cheating than being cheated on. Because at least, I get to be happy and satisfied, right? And if I ever get dumped by my partner for cheating on him, I am sure that I can find a replacement right away.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      Confident much? Lol! But I agree with you. Cheating is what I prefer because I don't like to feel the hurt and the pain.

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      If we cheat, we save ourselves from pain and hurt. And yes, you are right, if you get dump, you would have an instant replacement. It is a win-win situation all in favor of you.

I'll be okay to be the person who got cheated on. It's better if I am the one who will be hurt instead of being the one who will cause the hurt.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      What a martyr! Or maybe you are a saint? How could you choose to be hurt? Don't you have love and care for yourself?

• Saltinte
      Saltinte commented
      Editing a comment
      Same sentiments, dear. I am the type of person who wants to stay kind and humble all the time. I don't think I am capable of doing such a horrible act like cheating.

Cheaters will definitely have guilty consciences for a long time and I do not want to live with the feeling of guilt. That's why I won't ever try cheating. I don't want to cheated on too but I think that is better than cheating itself.

Comment

Working...
    X