Flirting with a fellow traveler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirting with a fellow traveler

My cousin loves travelling alone and he just traveled to Australia. When he returned, he told me his best experience for that trip. He said that he met a fellow traveler and she is also travelling alone. They managed to get along and he said that they were together during the whole trip, flirting and hanging out. But he clarified that they haven't had sex yet. Also, they have already exchanged numbers and are still connecting with each other until now. Do you think that they'll be in an actual relationship?

If their connection continues a little longer, I think it's possible for them to be in an actual relationship. Also, they have spent a lot of time together so most likely, they are already comfortable with each other's company.

Comment

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      They already started as good friends. They just need to continue their friendship and they could be on their way to have their actual relationship.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope they should continue on with their relationship and with their journey. There will be more exciting adventures for both of them, I wish your cousin would gather up his courage and will finally ask him to be his girlfriend.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that someday they will travel together if they end up being together or not. What's important is that you're in great company with someone.

It depends. Are they living in the same country? If not, then that would be difficult. You could not travel easily to other country just to have a hook up.

Comment

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      If your flirting someone from other country, everything becomes difficult; from language, culture and time differences. You would need to make some sacrifices to push with the moves.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are on the same country, then an actual relationship could come in hand. The only problem there would be the distance if they are located on the opposite edges of their country.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      If they are not living on the same place then he should kiss his dream goodbye. There is a low chance that they would form an actual relationship.

There is a possibility that it could blossom into an actual relationship as long as they sustain their communications with each other. There is what we call a long distance relationship, and they could have that one. Yes, there would be no actual sex as they are apart from each other. But, hey, they could always have video sex chats. Lol.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, are you saying that they would just content themselves with those video sex chats?

• hanesy
      hanesy commented
      Editing a comment
      LiquidAss I don't think that they won't be needing to do those things because they're more into traveling than those video sex chats.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      We need to ascertain the distance that they have. If they are too far from each other, then how would they be able to see each other frequently?

You gave me an idea to flirt whenever I travel. Actually, you could do that flirting on the airplane. If the passenger beside you is travelling alone, and he seems to be cute, then you could start to have some conversations. Who knows where it could lead to?

Comment

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you could always flirt on the plane. With long hours of flight, you would be able to converse almost everything under the sun.

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Just as long as two of you are single of course, andd it is rare to find someone single these days. Sometimes they claim to be single when they're actually NOT

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the people beside you are not the kind of people whom you could flirt with? Then, you would have a boring life inside the plane for the whole flight.

No, it won't go into an actual relationship. They just met on a holiday trip. It was a casual vacation for each other. After some time, the woman would already forget your cousin.

Comment

• AngelsMountain
      AngelsMountain commented
      Editing a comment
      Is it the woman who'll forget or is it the cousin? But I agree with you that they won't have a relationship as lovers. Maybe they'll just be friends who are casually flirting. Lol!

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      KenjiNephew wait, how can she forget about him if they've already exchanged their numbers? It's possible that they're already talking to each other daily. So, I guess it's possible that they might end up being in a serious relationship.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, with no communication after the travel, your cousin would be a history and would just be a part of her past travel.

I do think that it's possible for them to have a romantic relationship. If your cousin managed to not get in the girl's pants during their trip, your cousin must have had much respect for the girl and he must have had really been interested in her.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      They were travelling so it was expected that their goal was to explore the places and not explore someone else's body. Lol.

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      ruby78 She must've liked him because of that, he is not interested to bang her but he likes her, her whole personality and how they bonded throughout those trips.

• Alivens
      Alivens commented
      Editing a comment
      He did not manage to get her because they were travelling. They focused on their travel.

I guess the blooming of a relationship between them depends on how serious they are to each other. I think your cousin needs to clarify his intentions now so that there would be no misconceptions in the future.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      He's sure of his intentions and he's clearly met the love of his life. He should continue pursuing her because it is rare to find true love these days and he's lucky t have met her.

• jackass
      jackass commented
      Editing a comment
      True. Maybe your cousin can ask the girl out over coffee and directly ask her what she wants to happen with what they currently have between them.

• shumwap
      shumwap commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, he should provide a clear view of what he intends to do with the woman. He might have a good intention but the woman may not be serious with him, then they won't jive.

If their communication will continue for about 2 months, then it's possible that they can have a real relationship. Because if it is only a fling, it will only last for a week or two.

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if the communication would be sustained, then the actual relationship would be attained.

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Two months of frequent communication is okay, it shows that they truly care for each other. Well, I would agree with what you have said there veronIZA.

• PieFun
      PieFun commented
      Editing a comment
      But there are flings that could last for a long time most specially if they are enjoying each other.

Originally posted by kizliak View Post
    My cousin loves travelling alone and he just traveled to Australia. When he returned, he told me his best experience for that trip. He said that he met a fellow traveler and she is also travelling alone. They managed to get along and he said that they were together during the whole trip, flirting and hanging out. But he clarified that they haven't had sex yet. Also, they have already exchanged numbers and are still connecting with each other until now. Do you think that they'll be in an actual relationship?
    If the communication is consistent then there's a possibility that they could be in an actual relationship. Yes, it depends on both of them if they have feelings for each other already.

Comment

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, consistency is the key for a healthy relationship and this much is true. They're truly into each other since they've been communicating each other more frequently.

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      They should be a couple already. I'd suggest that her cousin should be courting the girl right now because I'm sure she will accept him and they'll be happy being together.

I think that they should be in an actual relationship. They haven't has sex yet? Well, that's the thrill of it, they started out with good intentions and their relationship is just pure romance. I hope that they should start traveling together as well.

Comment

• rumdrum
      rumdrum commented
      Editing a comment
      His intention is to be in a serious relationship with her and it seems that he has that chance. He should continue making his moves with her, they seem to be single so there's no stopping there.

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, they're away from each other right? So, do you think that they can handle long distance relationships? If yes, then they should proceed to having a serious relationship.
Working...
X