Talking to various online friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talking to various online friends

You and your boyfriend/girlfriend are doing fine. The relationship is doing good until you discovered that he/she has been talking to various girls/men online. It is just fine to do those kinds of things?

Of course, it is always fine to talk with our online friends. We are just having some friendly conversations, right? There is nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      Wholesome and friendly conversations with online friends is great. Let's not assume things that they're actually doing nasty stuff online.

• Dianawest
      Dianawest commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he does not want you to see and read what he was saying to his online friends? Would you already notice the red flags?

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      Dianawest Obviously that he is hiding something already, if it's only wholesome chats then why would he hide those chats? You should be worried that he's already flirting with one of his online friends.

If a man keeps on having conversations on his various online friends, then there must be something fishy that is going on. I do not believe that they have regular conversations only. I would assume that he must be flirting with some of those women already.

Comment

• Jansa90
      Jansa90 commented
      Editing a comment
      QueefPat What if his devices are locked and you do not have access to those devices? You won't be able to do check what he did, right?

• meowmeowbark
      meowmeowbark commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have the same feeling for it. It would be escalated if he does not want to show what they are talking about.

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      He is just friendly. And hey, I like super friendly men. That means that he has some good attitudes and behaviors so people adore him.

If I'd discover that my boyfriend is talking to various men and women online, I'd like him to read their conversations out loud. I'd like to see if he's really cheating on me with his "internet friends".

Comment

• Blockro
      Blockro commented
      Editing a comment
      Read it out loud? But there are so many conversations already. Would you be able to read it all? Lol.

• lovestudder
      lovestudder commented
      Editing a comment
      I won't read nor be bothered with what he is doing with his online friends. Why would I suspect of anything wrong?

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      The great question is: Would you be able to have access to those conversations?

Of course not! When I have a boyfriend, I do not talk and flirt with other guys anymore. It just seems indecent and inappropriate. Also, I am already committed to someone so why would I bother talking to other guys?

Comment

• iwantsexnowplease
      iwantsexnowplease commented
      Editing a comment
      But those talks are only friendly talks. Would you not talk to other people when you had acquired a lover?

• KenjiNephew
      KenjiNephew commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice one. If all women were like you, then the world is already a peaceful place to live in. Unfortunately, that is not the case.

• hulagirlsexsexyum
      hulagirlsexsexyum commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, at least, you are thinking in the correct way. Kudos to you.

For me, I can't tolerate it if my girlfriend is talking to other guys. I only want her full attention to me and I will not give any reason for her to think that she needs to talk to other guys.

Comment

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, that looks like you are restricting him of her rights to be free. I do not think that she would just follow what you want to have.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      You're scared that if guys started talking to her, she'd fall for them easily. So I'm guessing that your girlfriend should be to blamed her if she happens to seduce those guys as well.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be too restrictive. It only shows that you have no trust to the girl.

It is fine with me. I also talk with my online friends, so I guess that there is nothing wrong with just talking with them. We could be always friendly, right?

Comment

• loveofmylife101
      loveofmylife101 commented
      Editing a comment
      If friendly talks only, then I would allow him. But it could not be that he does the talking most of the time. There must be some limit to it.

• melaniamania
      melaniamania commented
      Editing a comment
      ChristineOh, if my boyfriend is friendly then I'd support him. That way, he won't restrict me for talking to my online friends as well. There's nothing wrong about having various online friends just as long as we talk about wholesome things, right?

It's fine for me because it's just talking. It's not as if they are doing something bad. Also, if my partner is talking to other girls online, it's good because he's just being friendly.

Comment

• cutestman
      cutestman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, if you're with someone who is friendly then why would you restrict him or her to being friendly? That's their personality and you cannot change them for being that way. I'm sure if you'd support them, they will never cheat on you. For real.

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      Friendly? But what if he talks more to the other girl than you? Would you still refer to that as being friendly? I do think that when a person is already in a relationship with someone, it is just common courtesy to refrain from talking to other people online.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd totally agree with both of you especially for cutestman. If my man is friendly to whoever he speaks online even if it's a girl, then it's okay for me. I wouldn't feel jealous at all. He's really friendly and why would I not let him do his thing?

Letting your partner talk to other people online is advisable. Because in that way, your partner would feel some freedom. Also, your partner would not feel as if you are restraining his/her actions.

Comment

• fallinlove
      fallinlove commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we all still deserve to have a little freedom and to talk to whoever we want. It's our instinct to be sociable and there's nothing wrong about that

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      You and your partner should talk to other people online. Doesn't matter if they're a man, woman, or whatever just as long as you two are aware of this. You two are just being friendly and it is better that way than being hostile, right?

• NinaMcAdams
      NinaMcAdams commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd let my partner talk to other people online. It's just being friendly, people shouldn't assume that he's already cheating, I mean that's one shallow reason to be accusing him of cheating.

It is not fine for me, I would consider that cheating if my partner did something like that especially if they are constantly talking already. Also, I would be hurt if I find out that my partner is talking to other girls.

Comment

• independentG
      independentG commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you know what they might be talking about? I don't think that you should think of it that way! You should ask him about that as to why he is talking to other girls instead of talking to you.

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you just jealous with the girls and su****ious on that matter? Either way, it won't make any good.

Originally posted by BlackmanAndRobbin View Post
    You and your boyfriend/girlfriend are doing fine. The relationship is doing good until you discovered that he/she has been talking to various girls/men online. It is just fine to do those kinds of things?
    My boyfriend should continue chatting with various girls online just as long as he would let me chat with various men online too. But if he will stop, then I will too. It's as simple as that!

Comment

• MikeInShiningArmor
      MikeInShiningArmor commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct! If you two agreed to talk to other people online then go for it, but if one of you does not do that then just refrain from doing so.

• TickleMyTesla
      TickleMyTesla commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Is that saying that both of you could cheat each other, then?

• smilebaby
      smilebaby commented
      Editing a comment
      TickleMyTesla LOL, they are not cheating, why are you assuming that they are both cheating? They're just chatting with various people and there's nothing wrong about that.
Working...
X