Needed to get away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed to get away

A college friend told me that he dumped his girlfriend but did not tell her the reason why.
    But of course, he told me that he dumped her only because he is attracted to her friend.
    Before he even wanted to cheat on her, he just needed to get away.
    That is, breaking up with her. What can you say about this?

I think it's better that way, it not her loss but it's her boyfriend's. Wait, but is he sexually attracted to her friend? Did he not proposed to her an idea of having a threesome with her friend?

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      I do think that he's only sexually attracted to her but why the need to break up with her? He can just fuck with her and think of her friend, right?

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      What? A threesome? If I were the girlfriend then I would get furious over it. I would break up with my boyfriend rather than accept the threesome.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      He likes the other woman so obviously that he is sexually attracted to that girl. It could not be that he wanted to escape just to be a friend to that girl.

Originally posted by AglowReportsDari View Post
    A college friend told me that he dumped his girlfriend but did not tell her the reason why.
    But of course, he told me that he dumped her only because he is attracted to her friend.
    So, If I ever get attracted to any guy while I'm with my boyfriend, breaking up with him would be the best solution for that? Sorry, your story is sooooo fucked up! I never thought a guy would dump his girlfriend just for her friend? Possibly that they've been banging each other for a long time now and he's in denial because he's caught up to his senses that he has been fooling her for so long.

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a point. It finally came into his senses that he must break up with his girlfriend just so he can finally date her friend. I can tell that his girlfriend's friend is convincing him to break up with her as well.

• goodlove
      goodlove commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that he was banging the friend of his ex-girlfriend. Or how about if he really fell in love with that girl?

Oh, that's not right! He broke up with his girlfriend just because he's confused with his feelings towards his girlfriend's friend? That's one dick move! It's his loss and not her girlfriend's. Now he can finally be with her friend and let them be happy.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      He's only thinking about himself and I can tell that it's just lust about what he truly feels. Wow, he's really stupid for breaking up with her girlfriend just to get with her friend.

• PrincessGail
      PrincessGail commented
      Editing a comment
      He may seem selfish but he did the right thing. Why? Instead of cheating on his girlfriend while they're in a relationship, he just chose to break up with her before he can even get laid with her friend.

Well, I think it's better that way I mean if you're starting developing feelings to her friend then it's best if you have broken up with your girlfriend before you can even start cheating on her.

Comment

• StoveLove
      StoveLove commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a good point. Before he even thinks about cheating on her, he already left her for good because it will make her feel worse if he ever cheated on her with they're still together.

I think that he did the right thing. When you like someone else, then you should break up with your current one. You should not have the two of them concurrently.

Comment

• Aloha91
      Aloha91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's true, he made the right choice but I feel bad for his (now ex) girlfriend. I guess he's sure about it anyway, but I can't believe that he's really into her friend than her actual girlfriend.

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Aloha91 But he could have chosen someone else who is not a friend of his ex-girlfriend. But, anyway, it was his choice.

• BlackmanAndRobbin
      BlackmanAndRobbin commented
      Editing a comment
      He made the right decision to break up with his girlfriend. While there is no rule that states to stay away from her friends, it does not look so good that he had her friend as the new one.

He wanted to get away because he cheated first? Is that what he did?

Comment

• XYZKate
      XYZKate commented
      Editing a comment
      He wanted to get away from his guilt, that I am sure of. Some people needed to make an escape probably because of something that they did. Well, he already got his way out of that situation.

Did he not feel bad that he just dumped his girlfriend for the friend of his girlfriend? He could have picked someone else who is not related with his girlfriend and that would have been less painful on the part of the girlfriend.

Comment

• InsightChic
      InsightChic commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right? He's dumb enough to think that he has 'feelings' for his (ex) girlfriend's friend. Well, I can tell that he's just having a feeling of lust towards the friend.

• BunnyPeachShang
      BunnyPeachShang commented
      Editing a comment
      InsightChic We could say that it was just lust if the girl remained to be just a side chick. But the case is now different, he dumped his ex-girlfriend just to have the new girl so that made it appear that it was already love.

Smart move there my friend! I think he did the right thing, about breaking up with her but he should wait for a little more months before he can even start hooking up with his (ex) girlfriend's friend.

Comment

• kissmeback
      kissmeback commented
      Editing a comment
      He was so close to his girlfriend finding out that he's about to cheat on her with her friend. Whoa! He did the right thing for breaking up with her, there's nothing he can do about taking her back already.

The guy did the right thing of breaking up with his girlfriend before pursuing another girl. The feeling of after a breakup is better than knowing that you've been cheated on, and worse, it is with your friend.

Comment

• veronIZA
      veronIZA commented
      Editing a comment
      True. The guy is nice for not wanting to hurt the feelings of the girl. I wish that the guy will realize that he needs the girl and they should get back together.

I commend the guy for breaking up with the girl instead of cheating on her. But I do hope that he won't pursue his ex' friend right away after the break up because that would be somehow truly saddening for his ex.

Comment

I hope that what he feels for the friend of his ex is just infatuation and nothing serious. Because if it's serious, it's possible that he'll pursue the friend and that move will only fuel a feud between the two girls.

Comment

Working...
      X