To shave or not to shave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To shave or not to shave?

I don't mind sharing this quite funny story here but I do feel like there's something about shaving pussies and hooking up.
    Why do I get the feeling that every time I'd let my bush grow, well, I do get a lot of hookups but when I shave it, I can't seem to find a decent hookup? Weird.

I don't get it, you're story seems to be funny, sad, and weird. Can you at least consider waxing it? Then maybe someone will be knocking at your door and would want to hook up with you, lol!

Comment

• SupaPussy789
      SupaPussy789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! Waxing would be one of the best way to get rid of the hair. At least, you would be always ready when someone wants to eat you out.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Knocking at her doors? You made me laugh. Is sex now being offered by the doors? Lol.

• punkchick
      punkchick commented
      Editing a comment
      The only thing that I hate about waxing is the pain. The pain of the hair being pulled from your body.

Hahaha. Then let your bushes just grow and have all those hook ups with you. Since there is already a trend over it, then you might as well grab that one. Verdict: not to shave.

Comment

• hameroon27
      hameroon27 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can tell that she just shaved her pussy that is why she is complaining here that she does not have a hookup even just one guy.

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      But a pussy that is not shaved looks awful. That is the reason why I want my pussy to be hair-free.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eeewww! A hairy pussy does not look so nice. Whatever angle you look at it, it does not look nice.

Originally posted by crystalinejoy View Post
    I don't mind sharing this quite funny story here but I do feel like there's something about shaving pussies and hooking up.
    Why do I get the feeling that every time I'd let my bush grow, well, I do get a lot of hookups but when I shave it, I can't seem to find a decent hookup? Weird.
    I usually get mine waxed whenever I feel like hooking up or whenever I get "dick appointments", lol! I always love to make an impression on my hookup partners when my pussy feels smooth as a baby's skin. crystalinejoy I suggest you just wax it, the right hookup will always come to you, just be patient.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, who would want to eat a pussy that is full of hair? So, yeah, always have it waxed.

Always shave, please. It is not nice when hairs are all over and men would still need to clear the area in order to have a good spot for eating your pussy. Let us not make them have a hard time.

Comment

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Then let them have a little hard time. Let us play a little game. But seriously, I also do not like hair on my pussy. I like my pussy to be smooth.

Wow that is some coincidence. But I suggest that you remain shaved and smooth always so that you are always ready for a hookup.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the best advice that I had read here. Yeah, we should always be ready with anything that comes up. It is better that we are prepared for any unexpected hookup.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. Let us always shave to keep our pussies ready for any actions that we could have.

So, what is the connection of having hair on having a hook up? I could not find any connection at all. There is no scientific correlation, right?

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. There is no correlation. And I honestly think that she's just making it up.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p It is not that she is purely making it up. It could be that she has that experience but that does not mean that it is applicable for other people.

I think shaving your pussy depends on the person that you are hooking up with. There are guys who like a bushy one and there are guys who want a clean and shaved pussy. I think it's better to ask so that you'll know what to do.

Comment

• carzin89
      carzin89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, all you ladies should ask us guys what we prefer, whether shaved, waxed, or bushy. You don't need to be shy about it because we will surely eat you ladies out. Please, just tell us.

There are men who like to have hairy pussies. I guess it all boils down to preference. Is it okay to ask the man on his preference before hooking up with him?

Comment

• RachelSiryn
      RachelSiryn commented
      Editing a comment
      It is BETTER to ask a man about his preferences, our goal is to meet his standards before they could agree to hook up with us, also, it goes the other way around.

You look like you are having a bad time when you had this post. I could not connect any relationship with pussy hair and hookups.

Comment

• AglowReportsDari
      AglowReportsDari commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it's her problem with those men. Whenever she shaves her pussy before hooking up, those men tend to cancel the date but if she's not in the mood to hook up with them, they usually ask her out with her pussy all bushy. I think I do understand where she's coming from lol!

Originally posted by crystalinejoy View Post
    How about those men? Do they get hookups when they don't shave? Or they don't but they're already shaved and their dates will give them a last-minute cancellation. Lol, if so, I'd feel bad for those men too!

Comment

• 1nytstand
      1nytstand commented
      Editing a comment
      Why would you even feel bad for them? Guys can easily get hookups like us girls too! He'd be happy to know if girl #1 canceled him out, he can have girl #2, 3, and 4 LOL!
Working...
X