How do those older women date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do those older women date?

I am still young and so it is not a problem for me to have some dates here and there. But I wonder how those older women would have dates? When I say older women, those women who are more than 45 years old.

They're still young, I thought you were going to say women at age 55 or 65, women at their 40s can also be single and they're out there mingling just like the rest of us single but young-looking women.

Comment

Most women would have dates when we are on our 20s but when near 50s comes, it would be difficult for us to find some dates anymore. But still, those women could still find some dates. They would use those dating apps to find dates. Somehow, it gives some possible results.

Comment

• Jessine05
      Jessine05 commented
      Editing a comment
      crystalinejoy Of course, they could do that sugar dating thingy. But what about those women who really want to have real relationships?

• Houservit
      Houservit commented
      Editing a comment
      crystalinejoy They could try that sugar dating but I think that you could only do that one if you have extra money to pay for the services of those young men.

• Softandwet
      Softandwet commented
      Editing a comment
      crystalinejoy That is one option. But how about if the woman is not into sugar dating? After all, not all women would like to have young men.

At times like this, people have their smartphones. One swipe is enough for us to find a suitable date. Of course, they too have dating apps. Are they not allowed to date just like regular people? Age does not define a person whether to date or not and it's their choice anyway.

Comment

• powerJHG
      powerJHG commented
      Editing a comment
      True, there are already smartphones but you could see there are mostly young people. You would find men who are on their 50s looking for older women. They want to have younger women to date.

• Snugglebear
      Snugglebear commented
      Editing a comment
      They could use those apps all they want. But would there be enough men who are older than they are who are also using those apps? Remember that most users are young people in their 20s.

• daddyslittleG1rl
      daddyslittleG1rl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. There are also older people on the apps so they could see potential dates over there.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    I am still young and so it is not a problem for me to have some dates here and there. But I wonder how those older women would have dates? When I say older women, those women who are more than 45 years old.
    I'm only 28, how should I know? I will never know how those 45+ year old women go out on dates. For all I know is that those women are already married but yes, there are some who might've been divorced already but they are not looking.

Comment

• Movievestre
      Movievestre commented
      Editing a comment
      Divorced and not looking? No, no, no. Those older women are not yet too old not to look for men. They still want to enjoy their lives, so they would go on dating.

• Freew0man82
      Freew0man82 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who told you that they are not looking? They are lonely, so they are looking for men to keep them alive.

Let us admit that older women would have a harder time looking for dates. Sure, there are many older men who are looking for dates but mostly those are damaged. When I say damaged, those are the men who are either divorced or are looking for wife materials.

Comment

• W3tThet1p
      W3tThet1p commented
      Editing a comment
      Based on my knowledge, there are still some young guys who are willing to date older women. Most especially if those women are beautiful and wealthy.

• FedoraTheExplora
      FedoraTheExplora commented
      Editing a comment
      W3tThet1p Sure, there are young men who would date older women for their money. But not all women are into those young men. Most are looking to have a partner.

Originally posted by MoiraClay View Post
    They go out and mingle at bars and clubs, they kind find men who are interested to date women at their age. There's nothing wrong with that, at their age they're still allowed to date whenever, whoever or whatever they want.

Comment

• JoeyBaby
      JoeyBaby commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Do those older women still go to the bars and clubs? Which types of clubs? I do not think that there are bars and clubs which are geared for older women.

• LiquidAss
      LiquidAss commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there are not many clubs which are geared for older people. I could not imagine those older people dancing while drunk. Lol.

Those older women date just like any young woman would do. But they tend to be more serious with their dates, and they prefer to be in restaurants than those clubs. They won't be seen on the clubs as they do not like those places anymore.

Comment

• Clitcomander
      Clitcomander commented
      Editing a comment
      So, if they prefer restaurants to clubs, that means that they still have inhibitions to have sex after the date, right?

I do think that the only thing that changed in the way they date is their choice of place to have a date on. Younger women tend to have dates on public and messy places. On the other hand, older women likes to have dates on solemn and calm venues. Older women do not want much attention as well.

Comment

Those older women usually date through watching operas and plays. Then followed by romantic and candle-lit dinners. Those women usually are sophisticated.

Comment

Working...
      X